Budget economy statistics

Red

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

57791 Red... its ok that MS Medalion is 100k now?

even economy grow?

Seems ok. In future, of course it will cost more given that people will have more money to induce into the economy. The game is very very fresh. Both development and economy wise. Very fresh. In future, certain users will have billion or two, which is now total money without items in the game. It's natural process.

As long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be.

57814 I believe that you need somehow to prevent that, because if it happens that at one time some player have 2 billion, then it will be very difficult for new player and we know that the new are coming. (it's just my opinion)

y is it needed to be prevented? ppl will get billions from the time they spent earning them..

EIsrSi5.png

he means balance in the sense that that 5hour player doesnt feel over whelmed by the the difference in wealth between him and an older player to such an extent that it forces him to quit playing the game. If the game comes to the stage where newer players dont want to play the game, the game will only go downhill from there...

mLcUOgl - Imgur.png

The only way for them to balance things like this is to add in more money sinks later in the story lines as they release them. Then we will have newer users in help chat screaming "how i r make 300k to gain access to region X?!?! I has 100hrs played!!" or something similar.

As it stands I have 2 more large purchases that I am aware of in-game (super rod and DD floor access). After that its up to my discretion in throwing pokeballs or making IV's out of consumables like Elixirs.

This problem has plagued MMOs and even after 20yrs playing them I still cant think of a good legit way to introduce endgame/meta money sinks that wont be soul destroying to newer players when they first arrive there. Sorry I cant be more helpful on the topic even though I understand all the problems that can arise from it.