Kanto issues

Ecattocs

I'm having two issues, i just finished Hoenn and headed back to Kanto and

1) The pumpkin king still says it has his full countdown (150, 175 or 250 hours, i cant really remember what it said) but its been days since i fought him.

2) The subways no longer work. I go in a Pokemon center to travel and the guard tells me the subway isn't working even though I've previously done the quest so i go to the subway manager in saffron and he does the thing again where he says they're broke and to talk to the dude on route 16, sooooooo i go back to Yorkie but he just tells me about the Nocturnal feather because I've already done the quest. Any help?????

Screenshot_2.png.9a84b2f0d454bdaa40a1a3540b4e1c2a.png

1) The pumpkin king still says it has his full countdown (150, 175 or 250 hours, i cant really remember what it said) but its been days since i fought him.

2) The subways no longer work. I go in a Pokemon center to travel and the guard tells me the subway isn't working even though I've previously done the quest so i go to the subway manager in saffron and he does the thing again where he says they're broke and to talk to the dude on route 16, sooooooo i go back to Yorkie but he just tells me about the Nocturnal feather because I've already done the quest. Any help?????

Screenshot_2.png

From your game log, it doesn't look like you did the subway quest before...

As for the Pumpkin King, there is a problem with the cooldowns with the server (developer work), which should be fixed I believe next client release (I'm not sure if the update can be made live without a client update), so you will have to be patient with that one.

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.

Screenshot_2.png

From your game log, it doesn't look like you did the subway quest before...

As for the Pumpkin King, there is a problem with the cooldowns with the server (developer work), which should be fixed I believe next client release (I'm not sure if the update can be made live without a client update), so you will have to be patient with that one.

Well it can't just be that simple, I've done the quest. It has to be a update rollback bug. I know i did the subway quest and even if i was willing to re-do it, i can't! Yorkie doesn't let me, he just talks about the Nocturnal Feather because I've already completed the quest. I talked to Yorkie and i found his brother on the small island on route 21 and bought the parcel from him and gave it to Yorkie. I even used the subway before, but only once and then i moved onto Hoenn. :confused: :Nervous:

And @Unknown007 Here is video proof of what i'm trying to explain in case for some reason you don't believe me;

There's nothing wrong with any of the NPCs in the video. They behave as they should if you haven't completed the quest.

[quest] I talked to Yorkie and i found his brother on the small island on route 21 and bought the parcel from him and gave it to Yorkie.

That's not the full quest. You haven't completed it. You have started it.

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.