keeping gif signature

Iva

hey guys.i m trying to keep a gif as my signature but i dont know properly how to tramsfer gif on my device to my profile.if anyone could help i would appretiate it.ty :thanks: :D:

-snip-

Hey there Prabin!

I am sorry to hear that you have experienced this inconvenience. Try uploading the gif to a website like imgur, so you can get a url for the gif, and then follow these steps from this How to set up an Avatar and Signature on the forums guide to set up your signature! Please try it out, and feel free to reply if you need any additional assistance or if you have solved the issue :)

Until we meet again.

shaui thx for info i uploaded on imgur and got the url too but m confused keeping it since i m from android .it would be nice if u had any suggestion for that

-snip-

Have you tried to copy and paste the link after you upload the gif?

For instance, after you upload the gif to imgur, copy the direct url, and then follow the steps on the guide I linked you and paste the link in between the

[img][/img]

to display it as you signature. :)

Until we meet again.

-snip-

Dimensions are basically the size of your signature. The biggest image you are allowed to have on your signature is 580x300 pixels. I see that you have successfully set up a signature! It looks really cool! Do you have anymore questions about signatures? :3

Until we meet again.

-snip-

I'm glad that I was able to assist you in getting your signature set up. Since you don't have anymore questions I will now lock the thread. I hope you have a great week! :Grin:

[glow=blue]-Locked as Solved-[/glow]

Until we meet again.