Guild has been disbanded

Burdy

I do not think you'd want me to join your guild yet =)

I just started PRO. I haven't even downloaded the game yet~

I was just looking through guilds because, I love to play with a family!~

Your guild fits the bill for me!!!

Please PM me if you want to keep in touch with me and let me know your preferred playtime hours to join~

I WILL be joining your guild at some point, I'm DEDICATED :Heart_Eyes:

Pokemon GO and PRO will be the only 2 games I play!

I've been finding myself not playing anything else but Pokemon GO lately the last month.

And I know I want PRO to be put under my belt of games to play. And it's still Pokemon!!! 2 Pokemon games :RowletHeart:

I promise I'm dedicated and will be starting on the Silver Server and working my butt off to join your guild! :RowletHeart:

Hey and thank you for applying! I will be sending a link shortly

Burdy3.png

Server(s): SILVER

Thanks to Kida for the Sig :D

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Name: ACreator

played time: 55h (only started a few days before the merge.... xD)

favourite pokemon: prolly mewtwo... or venossaur (gogo leech seed in PRO!) (i want all the power!) (and i pretty much only know 150-250 pokes since i never had a gameboy...)

atm im in victory road leveling for E4 in kanto... thats when i heard guilds give extra XP and beeing honest that's what made me look for a guild... But after checking out guys out you seem the right fit since im no expert and you fellas seem chill about it and probably can give me a lot of tips :D (you will grow tired of my questions trust me...).

Hope to hear from you and if not gl out there!

Name: ACreator

played time: 55h (only started a few days before the merge.... xD)

favourite pokemon: prolly mewtwo... or venossaur (gogo leech seed in PRO!) (i want all the power!) (and i pretty much only know 150-250 pokes since i never had a gameboy...)

atm im in victory road leveling for E4 in kanto... thats when i heard guilds give extra XP and beeing honest that's what made me look for a guild... But after checking out guys out you seem the right fit since im no expert and you fellas seem chill about it and probably can give me a lot of tips :D (you will grow tired of my questions trust me...).

Hope to hear from you and if not gl out there!

Hi ACreator :PikaLurk: Welcome to Celestial. Please check your PMs~

unknown_-_transparent_-_scaled.png

I've received a Discord Link already

But I feel I should go ahead and still put in an application as well =)

1. What's your Player name?

AddiInstinct

2. Number of hours played?

1 or less than 1

3. What's your favorite Pokemon?

That's so hard for me, I have lots. But, I do love Ghost Pokemon very much... I'll go with my classic, Gengar <3

4. How old are you?

I'm 29 years old

5. When's your Birthday? (Optional)

October 3rd, can't believe I'm turning 30 this year.

Hey y'all, my IGN is LRxRaziel I've played PRO for about 80 hours so far I think. My favorite Pokemon is and always will be Lord Bidoof. I'm 22 years old.

I try to get on as much as I can but due to time constraints with matters outside of PRO I still haven't gotten past Kanto E4. Thanks life!

I figured it's a good time to find a guild as the game can be a lot of fun alone but is a blast with others.

Hiii guys Myself Madhur and I m of 17 my favourite pokemon is Mega Blaziken.My playing hours are nearly 85.Pokemons caught 240+

Hey y'all, my IGN is LRxRaziel I've played PRO for about 80 hours so far I think. My favorite Pokemon is and always will be Lord Bidoof. I'm 22 years old.

I try to get on as much as I can but due to time constraints with matters outside of PRO I still haven't gotten past Kanto E4. Thanks life!

I figured it's a good time to find a guild as the game can be a lot of fun alone but is a blast with others.

Please check your PMs :SnivyBad:

unknown_-_transparent_-_scaled.png

1. What's your Player name?

Bonick

2. Number of hours played?

109 hours, currently going through Hoenn

3. What's your favorite Pokemon?

Either Lucario or Garchomp

4. How old are you?

I'm 19 years old

5. When's your Birthday?

July 29, turning 20 soon:PikaLurk: