WTS Godly Torchic

Skai

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's no problem. There was no insta price and the highest bidder got banned. I wanted to bid, but I didn't know what the offer was after the highest bidder got banned. I just feel like the insta price should have been posted in the original post. No need to be so defensive, [mention]ZausT11[/mention].

Indoor-Fishh.png

had no more offers, get you one and I agree, point if . If you wanted the torchic, You should have do a bid or or send message. CLOSED

Waiting until the last minute to bid is a perfectly fine strategy, especially considering how much some people were bidding. One of the bidders was adding multiple millions at a time. That's why I wanted to wait. An auction without any given insta price shouldn't end before the time chosen by the seller. A warning could have been given. And who are you? You are not the seller.

Indoor-Fishh.png

no more pushed, which is the problem? sold , theme finished

The problem is that a lot of us probably found this a bit fishy, then the high bidder got banned and the poke was immediately sold to a mystery buyer for a mystery price for an insta that never existed. Good way to do business? Not really...

no more pushed, which is the problem? sold , theme finished

The problem is that a lot of us probably found this a bit fishy, then the high bidder got banned and the poke was immediately sold to a mystery buyer for a mystery price for an insta that never existed. Good way to do business? Not really...

It is true that I did not say an instaprice at the beginning, and I apologize for that. but is it obligatory to do so?

guys, I understand it seems suspicious everything but I really do not know what happened to the guy who was banned :Ambivalent: :Ambivalent: , I just followed his offer and nothing else.

Regarding the person who sold the torchic, has no relation to the person banned and I do not see why I have to say his name.

I have nothing to hide, admins can check what they want .

I apologize for those people who wanted to offer the last minute.

This is very easy guys, the rules do not mention that owner have to screenshot the trade =) ! the highest bid got banned ( his problem ) and the time was over for more offers. No one post before the person banned, so skai got an offer i he sold the torchid.

Is not his foult that anyone offered more than 12 millons than the banned person lol and he got a good offer that is the second best offer, so stop crying