WTS Godly Torchic

Skai

This is very easy guys, the rules do not mention that owner have to screenshot the trade =) ! the highest bid got banned ( his problem ) and the time was over for more offers. No one post before the person banned, so skai got an offer i he sold the torchid.

Is not his foult that anyone offered more than 12 millons than the banned person lol and he got a good offer that is the second best offer, so stop crying

My friend the auction is an auction i know what the offer is and i knew the ending time id i increases the bid more more players would come i wanted to offer close 14m 5 mins before the end it was gis bad to sell the torchixk in game while there is an auction and no insta price...i gues he sold it around 10m many players would want to pay 10m as i see so it was a bad move

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is very easy guys, the rules do not mention that owner have to screenshot the trade =) ! the highest bid got banned ( his problem ) and the time was over for more offers. No one post before the person banned, so skai got an offer i he sold the torchid.

Is not his foult that anyone offered more than 12 millons than the banned person lol and he got a good offer that is the second best offer, so stop crying

You're right, he didn't do anything wrong. But if you do business that APPEARS shady, people will be less willing to do business with you again next time. That's kind of his problem and what I was trying to point out here. Personally, I couldn't care less what he does, but I think people often underestimate the value of a little transparency. As for mentioning that "no one else bid before the guy got banned", using that as a reason is all over the place. Bidders tend to use good faith when bidding. They assume the auctioneer while stick to the rules and stipulations he sets out, such as insta prices and time frames. When the auctioneer can't be bothered following his own rules why would anyone want to get involved with his business? Who knows what's going to happen? For those kind of risks you'd be willing to offer a lot less.

hi nice torchic :Angel:

but, i smell something fishy

look at the banned player, everytime someone bids highest then that guys would bid more then when someone bid again then he will bid over and over again, its getting suspicious, im thinking if it was your alt. and idk whats the reason why he got banned. i think we need a background check for that guy even if he is banned and what if he havent finished kanto/johto yet then i can prove that its an alt. And also dont you think he always says one word which is millions or coin capsules/cc and nothing else, also like they said theres no insta could you put the screenshot and yes it is necessary cuz the price was too big becuz of that banned player bidder......

glhf in game :Angel: