How to get Heatran.

Fadoka

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i lost all my rc in the cave and cant get them back! what can i do now to get my rc back?

When you defeat or catch lvl99 Heatran you need to talk to Buck and he will give you back your RCs.

yes i know it but i lost 3 times in a row with critical hit from lucario at the last trainer. i also lost my money, 3 times ev trained umbreon that cant pass now!! i cant finish it now...

Sorry but this guide is very bad..

I'm sorry if I couldn't achieve your satisfaction but I tried the old quest before the new quest was updated as you could see in the video and yet I'm trying to gather more infos about the new one (to help the community that always complains) and it worked for people who did the new quest as well. But thanks for your feedback.

vumEKxK.gif

EQ12KQh.png

i lost all my rc in the cave and cant get them back! what can i do now to get my rc back?

When you defeat or catch lvl99 Heatran you need to talk to Buck and he will give you back your RCs.

Yes exactly. It's what i mentioned in a note as well.

vumEKxK.gif

EQ12KQh.png

Let's try to avoid negative comments without any helpful information about guides, players put many efforts into them. Let's give useful feedbacks and advices instead.

JAdgaSJ.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Thanks.