4 suggestions. (PC storage, animation, help commands and nicknames).

Drnerfariouz

The first of my suggestions, regarding PC storage, is my primary concern and the others are just additional suggestions.

The PC storage system desperately needs more flexibility. Any steps made towards making it more similar to the main series of games would be vast QOL improvements for this game, this is the only area I feel truly lets down PRO. I am only just reaching the end of Kanto and I already have enough Pokemon to make the PC storage system require a lot of time to organize.

Suggested improvements:

- Allow us to use ANY box we want, instead of being forced to use the most closely available. This is imperative for me as when catching PVP Pokemon I want to store the duplicate Pokemon in a separate area to my Pokedex competion Pokemon. At the moment if I catch 50 magikarp and 5 have good natures, those sit amongst all of my Pokemon that are not at all intended for PVP. I would LOVE it if I could just use boxes 1-8 (for example) for PVE, Pokedex completion, storage... and then use 10-14 (for example) for PVP, competitive Pokemon storage.

- Allow us to drag and drop the Pokemon to specific locations within the box, as opposed to auto-filling the Pokemon.

- Allow us to drag a Pokemon from box X, and move it directly to box Y.

- Allow us to rename the boxes

Beyond the PC storage system suggestions I'd like to suggest:

- Changing the initial Pokeball animation when you start a battle. It takes too long, when you are grinding in the wild throwing your Pokemon out becomes the longest part of the battle. Either shorten it or disable it for people who have disabled battle animations. I always have battle animations disabled because they take too long, the same principle applies to throwing my Pokemon out.

- Adding '/help' commands for help chat. In help chat the exact same questions are asked every 10 minutes. For example, people will ask how to get a bike CONSTANTLY. It would be nice if, for frequently asked questions, there was a command that answered the question so that a person doesn't have to do it each time. For example if someone types /bike an automated message saying 'You obtain the bicycle by giving the NPC in Vermillion city a ditto in exchange for a Bike Voucher. You then use the Bike Voucher to buy a bike in Cerulean city'. (or something to that effect).

- I understand why you can't nickname Pokemon but it would be nice if we could get 'secret' nicknames or client side nicknames. What I mean by this is anyone can nickname their Pokemon but other players will not be able to see the nickname. It would be personal to you and would not interfere with everyone else's experience.

• Like 1

- DrNerf

- Changing the initial Pokeball animation when you start a battle. It takes too long' date=' when you are grinding in the wild throwing your Pokemon out becomes the longest part of the battle. Either shorten it or disable it for people who have disabled battle animations. I always have battle animations disabled because they take too long, the same principle applies to throwing my Pokemon out.[/quote']I like it :Heart:

Server : Gold - Name : Kaminokage - Guild : FrenchConnexion

15b3f2a0801769846fa2e82efb7e6e5e.png

Ex-member of the Chaos on Silver

My personnal shop : https://tinyurl.com/y8bbuoq9

I am agre with the pc storage, but it is not priority.

I am agre with the animations.

It needs more animations like the battle between lance vs red in the begin map, at least show a image how a battle between megacharizard X vs dragonite.

Also add little image when a npc give us some items, like the prof oak giving us the pokedex, when we receive the pokedex in the windows appears a photo of a pokedex.

Also when we get an item, that appears a image of that item. If we get a pokeball, appear a image about that pokeball, specially the 5 pokeball and 5 potion that we get in our room, that when we get it also appear a image simulating the object that we receive.

I am not agre with the nicknames. I consider that it is fine how it is.

I am agre with the pc storage, but it is not priority.

I am agre with the animations.

It needs more animations like the battle between lance vs red in the begin map, at least show a image how a battle between megacharizard X vs dragonite.

Also add little image when a npc give us some items, like the prof oak giving us the pokedex, when we receive the pokedex in the windows appears a photo of a pokedex.

Also when we get an item, that appears a image of that item. If we get a pokeball, appear a image about that pokeball, specially the 5 pokeball and 5 potion that we get in our room, that when we get it also appear a image simulating the object that we receive.

I am not agre with the nicknames. I consider that it is fine how it is.

This is not what I was saying, if they made this a feature I would disable it for myself if possible.

- DrNerf