Heatran and Viridian Gym

Namelesshero27

Hi.

The 2 suggestion are about 2 different topics.

1: Heatran unban is supposed to happen tomorrow, but I (and alot of other players) think it's way too early, almost nobody already got the hours done, and also I think the decision was made when the req. was 100 and not 150 hours. Maybe give us one more week?

2: Viridian Gym. Now, first of all, I don't know if this is even possible, but I will suggest it anyway.

As all of you know, Gyms are a great exp training spot. We all rebattle the 5/6/7/8th gyms in every region to get huge exp point. But, in Kanto the best gyms is empty, because it was ruled by Giovanni etc. So, was am I suggesting? I'm suggesting to leave the gym like it is for the first time, you know, when in story you go there. After you win, Giovanni disappear. But.. after a week trainers reset, and what should happen in Viridian gym? Like in original game. Blue take over the gym (of course he will not battle us, he will tell us he is revamping the place), and he bring some trainers (3/4, putted in the map like in the fighting gym in Saffron) to be ready for the future trainers. And there we have useful 8th gym in kanto like Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh. :Grin: