Future of PvP Ladder

Starlord

Hello fellow PvPers!

We would like to announce that another tournament is on the way!

What do you need to enter?

Your ticket this time is going to be the PvP ladder. Finishing into the top25 will be the requirement to enter. Since the new PvP season started yesterday, you have 1 month to get into the top25 and maintain your spot there till the end of the season. When the season ends, registrations will open for the top25 players and another topic will be created for the purpose of the tournament. In case someone from the top25 isn't interested on entering, the player that holds the 26th spot will be able to take his place and so on. We will contact you if it comes to that, since what you can see is top25 only.

What will the reward be?

Since this tournament will be of a lower scale than the previous ones, the reward will not be neither a legendary nor a pokemon of your choice. That being said, take a look below :)

cikGImnuSom9AQdwdk0p1A.png

Please note that for this tournament to take place, the one that is currently running must come to an end first as well.

Also it is not yet decided if this type of tournaments will happen every one or two months, but there will be an announcement if one is to start. The tournament reward will also be untradable.

You can discuss below about the direction PvP ladder is heading into . Have fun and good luck on making it to ladder :y:

Update: Since the PvP season of September ended, you can find more information about the tournament

here.

Edited by Xylos

IPHwLrn.png

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.

<i></i>

concept is really great and finally boosts pvp again, but having it top 25 is gonna be time consuming and will takes ages.

Reducing it to top 8 would make the ladder race more intense and would make sure, that the tournament would be over really quickly ;)

4ef1544e56.png

Check out these nice shops: Reborn's Shop | Gambilicious's Shop | Walrosskastanie's Shop

Discord tag: Gambilicious#4818

Check out our guild thread, if you are looking for a guild!

The different between 16 and 25 players is one round only. These rounds won't last one week each, but we plan on making them last about 4 days per round. So the tournament duration won't exceed 2,5-3 weeks.

Still this is the first tournament of this type. Future tournaments may have change as those suggested above, depending on the outcome of this one.

IPHwLrn.png

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.

<i></i>

The idea is good but to motivate people to play in PVP they will need more, such as coding what needs to be coded for strategic games (I know you're fed up with this remark) but it's a fact, they would suffice some more attacks / abilitys or items for the change the PRO Meta.

388048chaos.png