• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: R3vo - Viva La R3vo!

<r>Voo Hoo, finally 100 post on our guild page. <E>:Grin:</E><br/>

<br/>

!!!Party Time!!! <E>:Cool:</E> <br/>

<br/>

Just kidding, I'll not feed anything to any of you, I'm a poor girl <E>:Frown:</E></r>

SweetieSerena.gif

[glow=green]

Made by Somes, Killua, mixunli and CarlosAST

<i>[/glow]</i>

<r><QUOTE author="Serena"><s>

</s>Just kidding, I'll not feed anything to any of you, I'm a poor girl <E>:Frown:</E><e>
</e></QUOTE>

It's ok I'm rich and since we are guild mates whats mines is yours.</r>

FRnvVzg.png

<r><QUOTE author="Jhaxion"><s>

</s><QUOTE author="Gawerty"><s>
</s>Why did we die?! D: <E>:Shocked:</E> <E>:Shocked:</E> <E>:Shocked:</E><e>
</e></QUOTE>

Since when? Technically we can't die since guilds don't exist yet, we only have like 12 members and most of them aren't active so it's slow but we aren't dead gaw i guess some are just hibernating until release. I don't blame them though.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

I am not hibernating I am on a spiritual mission and when I return I will return a better Phantom0x0, so wait for the day I return because that day will be a most holy day.</r>

PhantomTheHaunter.gif

trainercard-Phantom0x0_1.png

Guest Amourshipper

<r>Hey Jhaxion Please don't kick me. I am alive, although for sometime i though i was actually dead but anyway I am just waiting for the release date.<br/>

<br/>

Just wanted to make this post because that dumb Serena ( <E>:devil:</E> ) told me that you're kicking the players who are not active.<br/>

<br/>

So bye for now, meet you all when the game releases.<br/>

And Xhaj, I love you, will you be my girlfriend? <E>:kiss:</E></r>

<r><QUOTE author="Amourshipper"><s>

</s>Hey Jhaxion Please don't kick me. I am alive, although for sometime i though i was actually dead but anyway I am just waiting for the release date.<br/>

<br/>

Just wanted to make this post because that dumb Serena ( <E>:devil:</E> ) told me that you're kicking the players who are not active.<br/>

<br/>

And Xhaj, I love you, will you be my girlfriend? <E>:kiss:</E><e>

</e></QUOTE>

Will be the first marriage in the guild? I think xhaj accept Amourshipper :)<br/>

<br/>

" The second is mine and the Serena <E>:Heart:</E> "</r>

pTi1HIX.png

</s>Hey Jhaxion Please don't kick me. I am alive, although for sometime i though i was actually dead but anyway I am just waiting for the release date.<br/>

<br/>

Just wanted to make this post because that dumb Serena told me that you're kicking the players who are not active.<br/>

<br/>

And Xhaj, I love you, will you be my girlfriend? <e>

</e></QUOTE>

You're so evil shan, you proposing someone in front of me <E>:Shocked:</E> <br/>

Get ready shan, because tomorrow I'm coming to your house to break some bones. <br/>

<br/>

<QUOTE author="MrOsi"><s>

</s>

<br/>

Will be the first marriage in the guild? I think xhaj accept Amourshipper :)<br/>

<br/>

" The second is mine and the Serena "<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Of course I'll marry you MrOsi. <E>:Smile:</E></r>

SweetieSerena.gif

[glow=green]

Made by Somes, Killua, mixunli and CarlosAST

<i>[/glow]</i>

<br/>

Just wanted to make this post because that dumb Serena ( <E>:devil:</E> ) told me that you're kicking the players who are not active.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

wait...what? Smh, the game isn't even live yet there's no need to kick anyone. <br/>

<br/>

Lol I told Serena to tell you that I'm a fan of Need for Speed as well. I don't know why she told you that I was going to kick anyone lol....Serena.</r>

FRnvVzg.png

<r><E>:Smile:</E> Hi this guild is awesome. ok <E>:Cool:</E></r>

[glow=white]Every time Absol appears before people, it is followed by a disaster such as an earthquake or a tidal wave. As a result, it came to be known as the disaster Pokémon. Absol has the ability to foretell the coming of natural disasters. It lives in a harsh, rugged mountain environment.[/glow]