Guardians Of Revolution - GoR

Jhaxion

lYjkUrM.png

c1e0e116517e069fb684ae4de6b8cdbd.png

Overview

One of PRO's oldest guilds is back and ready for a fresh start! Guardians of R3volution or GoR(in game name) for short was created by Admin Xhaj, in it's earlier days it was known as Revolution or R3vo, but due to Xhaj becoming a staff member this guild was placed on hold. With so many former member requesting it's return Xhaj realized that his dream of having one of the best guilds in PRO must live on. Our focus mainly is helping new comers out in the game and having as much fun as possible no matter if you are a new player or old there is alway a spot for you in GoR. We will have events and more! Sounds like fun? Well...what are you waiting for, come join us.

Hierarchy & Alliances

Our Ranking Tier System is based on activeness, being loyal, recruiting more members and a host of other ways.

Ranks

dVZG8Kb.png

Guild Masters

Becoming a Guild Master is the highest honor. Guild Master's make all the decisions for the guild.

Jhaxion

------------------------------------------------------

IPaAZM3.png

Elders

Must have great knowledge of the game and guild. This rank is looked upon to give guidance to guild members.

2hv5GLR.png

Members

This Rank is attained when Guild Masters feel that a guild member can be trusted.

0t7sSAp.png

Probies

Probation period in which all members start. If we feel you are not a good fit or inactive you may be removed.

Other

itOYV9s.png

Guild Member of the Month(GMotM)

Guild Member that go above and beyond their duties by being active,recruiting and etc.

Knxj10u.png

Guild Alliances

Xu8U1Xq.png

The Exiled

No longer allowed due to treason(without cause),breaking pro rules multiple times or prior bad history.</SPOILER>

<i>

</i>

Events<SPOILER>

Event Format = Event Name/Date & Time/Location/Other Info

Events are to promote, celebrate and raise GoR reputation as a guild. Some events will be open to the public to gauge interest from potential members.

Most events will be closed and reserved for guild members and alliances only.

Upcoming Events

Pokemon Trivia on Discord - Once we reach 25 members. Winners will receive prizes.

Event Archive

none

Rules, Requirements & Application

Guild Rules

By joining GoR you promise to accept and agree to abide by our Rules:

1. Obey PRO Rules, banned guild members will be remove and are not welcomed back

2. Double Guild Policy, no joining on an alt if you are a member of another guild

3. Speak English, it does not have to be your primary language but know enough of it to understand and respond

Requirements

50 hours in game

Discord - have to be active on our discord server

Application

Visit discord to fill out an application. You can only submit an application on our discord server in #application status

FRnvVzg.png

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: R3vo - Viva La R3vo!

<t>Glad this came back. Still a noobie :P I'll change that ty! So excited for the game though. I hope it hurries soon also >; 3 I will rule the word with a single meowth of death and destruction.</t>

34oc75s.jpg

unown-romeo_zpstmxq4u8v.gifunown-echo_zps4tfxu5we.gifunown-victor_zpsvetp7ksb.gifunown-oscar_zps0szhqzvm.gif-R3vo

<t>This guild has the potential to be the best in PRO! If I wasn't already committed to a guild, this would be my next choice :HeartEyes:</t>

buddha333.gif

"One is not called noble who harms living beings. By not harming living beings one is called noble."

Signatures made by

Annazhee (Jungle Buddha sig) and Chappy (Abra Buddha Sig) <3

<r><QUOTE author="Buddha"><s>

</s>This guild has the potential to be the best in PRO! If I wasn't already committed to a guild, this would be my next choice :HeartEyes:<e>
</e></QUOTE>

:x89: Buddha I appreciate it. Good luck !</r>

FRnvVzg.png