i neeeeeed heeeeelp

Xayahezreal

i went to blackthorn club and paid 200k to get "blackthorn ms" , then i went to the prize giver and took everything ( that includes the dragon medalion that needs 240 caught ) , i went to beat lance at dragons den b1f and then cerulean cave was supposed to open for me, he even told me that.

i went to check cerulean cave, it was still closed..... :Frown: :Frown:

ITS ALL SKILLS

i went to blackthorn club and paid 200k to get "blackthorn ms" , then i went to the prize giver and took everything ( that includes the dragon medalion that needs 240 caught ) , i went to beat lance at dragons den b1f and then cerulean cave was supposed to open for me, he even told me that.

i went to check cerulean cave, it was still closed..... :Frown: :Frown:

Have you talk to the guard that blocking entrance of Cerulean Cave after you beat Lance? because the scripts and your variables seem like don't have any problem, you should be able to access to the cave after beat Lance and talk to the guard, he will be gone after you have interacted with him.

giphy.gif

[marq=left][glow=red]Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.[/glow][/marq]

[glow=blue]Please use proper

forum.[/glow]

A man was doing daycare pranshu123 user id and he took all my pokes and said I will level and give u you give 100k and he took the level 100 pokes to ev train and the money but when I said to return he said I won't plz help you can see ot pokes in his account and many more which are others name of pokes charizard ot abhi12345,sceptile ot abhi12345,gengar ot abhi12345,ferothorn don't know ot,alakazam don't know ot,greninja ot ash Ketchum,lucario don't know ot , I will talk to him and send u screenshot later of the pm

unfortunately, there is no one there :( thats why im asking here

Are you looking at the right cave entrance?

Cerulean Cave's entrance is surrounded by water, just north-west of Cerulean with a guard in front of it ; but there's also Entei's guardian's lair, north of Cerulean (accross the golden bridge), which the entrance is blocked by rocks that will only move if you did the quest to be able to capture one of the legendary dogs trio ; and I have the feeling that you are trying to enter the latter by mistake :p