Tweek to the PvP Coin Master Npc dialogue display

Furtifk

This isn't very important and doesn't require an immediate fix but it would be nice to have this sorted.

Could the npc who exchanges your PvP coins for Items be easier to navigate through. Currently if you talk to the npc and decide you don't want to buy anything, you have to scroll through 11 pages of items clicking "Next Page" just to be able to get away from the NPC and exit the dialogue.

SaMwDd0.png

To fix this I would suggest creating an option such as "Exit" similiar to the one the transmat teleporting devices have.

GVS4pCO.png

Additionally I would like to suggest that the items the NPC has, get put together into different categories similar to the dialogue the Artifact Maniac NPC has (the NPC in the excavation site who exchanges your artifacts for prizes) where you can select what category of item you would like to buy and then get a corresponding list of that type of item like "Fossils" -> Gets a list of fossils to choose from. I hope this gets done as 11 pages to scroll through an npc is insane especially if you want to buy an item right at the end.

Thx for reading and good luck :Grin:

200px-VSTeam_Aqua_Grunt_F.png

Re: Tweek to the PvP Shop Npc dialogue display

<r>Hello <MENTION><s>[mention]</s>Furtifk<e>[/mention]</e></MENTION> ,<br/>

<br/>

thats hell of a good suggestion, couldnt expect less from someone from France, I totally agree and would be such a quality of life improvement.<br/>

<br/>

+1<br/>

<br/>

Have a great rest of night, Mr. Good Suggestion.<br/>

<br/>

<E>:Heart:</E></r>

[glow=orange]

Signature created by Freiyr & 9oomy & Mieon.

<i>[/glow]</i>

avFhKbk.gif

Contact me on Discord: iSmurfie#5353

Check out our

Discord Bot rental.

Check out our

guild thread, if you are looking for a guild!

and adds another 3 pages of items to search through, extending an already taxing script.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

yes, that layout is infact even worse.

Im not saying it wouldnt be good, however it would require a total rewrite with several loop points (and these can crash the server if used too many times)

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

well...the more u asked, the more i thought about it, It was a pain in the ass to script, but it's done. It will be easier for everyone to add items to it in the future.

emjoy :)

TJ6qktU.gif