Permanent Ignore Function

Water01

Hello, I got tired of listening stat boosters on alt account and ex or not ex botters talking to me in general. In their views, the things they are doing/have done don't put people in disadvantage. So I am pretty much done with them, so if it's possible PLEASE make permanent ignore a thing.

You can avoid to read the public chats if you dont accept to read message from some people around.

If thoses people PM you, you can report them if it become repetitive for " harassment " which is against the rules.

You can settle your statu on "offline" aswell in order to not receive PM and dodge the people who might bother u in PM.

Did you even try " /ignore nickname " ? i dont know if its a command on PRO , ik it is on other games, so maybe it works this way here too because "why not" afterall :p

PCznf1X.png?1

You can avoid to read the public chats if you dont accept to read message from some people around.

If thoses people PM you, you can report them if it become repetitive for " harassment " which is against the rules.

You can settle your statu on "offline" aswell in order to not receive PM and dodge the people who might bother u in PM.

Did you even try " /ignore nickname " ? i dont know if its a command on PRO , ik it is on other games, so maybe it works this way here too because "why not" afterall :p

Chat is not a problem here.

Reporting doesn't work because the answer will be "just ignore him".

/Ignore Nick works till you log out. And since lot of person log out often (like me), it's like not having this.

A working ignore list would be really appreciated.

Idk if chat's a problem or not, but concerning the person who post'd that thread, we dont know if he means public chat or PM since he didnt said it, so lets assume it might be one or the other exactly as i did : )

Reporting works since harassment is against the rules.

Of course if the guy PM you once, and u report right away, your report wont be took into consideration because 1 message, or 2 aint an harassment.

Also, if you log out you always can mute him again after you cameback .

And if you dont do it , because u forgot about it, then it means he hasnt been annoyin to have you remind to mute him, so if he's unmuted but not talking it wont bother u.

Untill he does act toxic again, but then u can mute again.

All of thoses are enough as solution as long as we dont act like cry baby because we're lazy to write " mute X " 2-3 times in the day.

PCznf1X.png?1

Well maybe code a block list or ignore list may be more convenient, coz of a lot of relogs and crashes, they will keep on spamming again and again, also. Banning someone with repetitive issue will make mods or staffs tired of giving them attention. Ok this is my own view, cya in game and thanks

Dude, its a video game if you feel so much hurts by some 13 year old random persons at the point u even cant make your nights ( because u seems very offended rightnow and to take it at heart ) so just stay in offline statu, or dont play online video games.

Trashtalks, insults, harassment, toxicity in general always been on video games.

And you should be glade, PRO staff is a lot more against thoses things than the other gaming community I know .

I sincerely feel pitty for you when i read that " telling me to end my life quite frequently "

I mean how can u even bother that lol , you should try and work on yourself, maybe you're depressed thoses days ? but you should never take thoses kind of sentence at heart. I talk to you As I would talk to a close friend, because I sincerely feel pitty about you right now... If someone in a video game by telling you that make u feel that bad and all, you probably have some problem rightnow in your life that make u think they're right to say so ?

If its the case take some time off from video games and try to make your real life better, then the day u'll come back online, you'll be confident about who u are and what you owe !

PCznf1X.png?1

Dude, its a video game if you feel so much hurts by some 13 year old random persons at the point u even cant make your nights ( because u seems very offended rightnow and to take it at heart ) so just stay in offline statu, or dont play online video games.

Trashtalks, insults, harassment, toxicity in general always been on video games.

And you should be glade, PRO staff is a lot more against thoses things than the other gaming community I know .

I sincerely feel pitty for you when i read that " telling me to end my life quite frequently "

I mean how can u even bother that lol , you should try and work on yourself, maybe you're depressed thoses days ? but you should never take thoses kind of sentence at heart. I talk to you As I would talk to a close friend, because I sincerely feel pitty about you right now... If someone in a video game by telling you that make u feel that bad and all, you probably have some problem rightnow in your life that make u think they're right to say so ?

If its the case take some time off from video games and try to make your real life better, then the day u'll come back online, you'll be confident about who u are and what you owe !

Whenever I go online, I have to ignore like 5 people then it's multiplying because of their alt accounts or friends telling me xy things while playing. Seriously in other games, botters, boosters and w/e are DEALT WITH permanently. Why do I have to listen literally 0 zero tier people (I can't value people like them, sorry I am really trying to befriend everyone on yellow server) everytime? I don't want to see them anymore, they completely killed the game for me. I am not a saint either, but I've never put ANYONE in disadvantage.