Quest 5º gym bug our error

Pintokiller

I believe there is some mistake in that part, because I have already talked to you and I have defeated the guy at the entrance, and yet the guard will not let me through. I've already looked at various detonates and videos on youtube and everyone does the same thing I did and right for them. Can someone help me?

print_1.png

print_2.png

:Proud:

did not try because the guide I followed did not say anything about it. but I will try, anything I will return here again. grateful for the attention

Hi there,

Have you tried to do it? Please give us updates here :)

As for the script itself, I didn't find any bugs, so you should be fine..

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Yes, I got the print. the problem was actually I was following the tips that did not say that I would need to talk to the wall so Cyrus could show up. Thank you very much for your attention .. ^^

print_3.png

:Heart: :kiss:

I will lock this topic since it has been solved. If you have any questions/concerns, feel free to PM me or any other staffs. Have a nice day :)

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.