Alternative Download Options

Lordebola

1. 1.

So recently a user experienced problems with trying to download the game from the provided Media Fire link. I solved the problem by uploading it to another website. I know it's difficult to find any file sharing websites since many of the trustworthy ones have been shut down, but I found a nice alternative that seems to be trustworthy for those who experience problems with Media Fire. The website is File Dropper.

I'll post the links if it sounds appealing.

What i mean is, you're breaking a rule.

Check the rule number 2, go to its term and conditions and read the "Use License" section.

There is a line which says "Transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server."

So, you're literally breaking a rule.

SweetieSerena.gif

[glow=green]

Made by Somes, Killua, mixunli and CarlosAST

<i>[/glow]</i>

What i mean is, you're breaking a rule.

Check the rule number 2, go to its term and conditions and read the "Use License" section.

There is a line which says "Transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server."

So, you're literally breaking a rule.

I've edited out the links for now in case that is what the rule is referring to.

Maybe just in case I should create a torrent file for this too?

This also breaks the same rule. I told someone to take the torrent down for an earlier version of PRO a while back.

Also theres no need now. The client has a built in auto-updater as of v0.81

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Guest UnknownUser11

The problem with mirrors that arent from PRO, is its easy for a programmer to add in some kind of hack/keylogger to steal peoples data with out them knowing about it and then upload it as another "mirror", im not saying you did. I can see you were helping.

But yeah will provide more in future :)