Option to sell any Pokémon to a dedicated NPC

Zwettl

I was talking to a friend about how this game could have some more options for end-game, as there are some options available but not enough in my opinion. As everything revolves about money, we thought that placing a NPC somewhere that would buy any Pokémon off you for set prices would be very benificial.

The NPC would buy the Pokémon from you based on it's IV's and nothing else, but it would have to be over a set number, for example 100+ and it would have to be caught after this NPC was implemented or else everyone could just clear out their boxes for a lot of cash as soon as it's implemented. Maybe even make it a max of 5 Poké's submitted every 24 hours, so this won't get out of hand to easy.

Example:

5k for a 115-125 IV Poké

10k for a 126-135 IV Poké

15k for a 136-145 IV Poké

20k for a 146+ IV Poké

I think this would make for a nice moneydrain and a nice way of grinding for money. You would have to buy Pokéballs to catch the Pokémon, but you could make it back with a bit of luck.

I hope you will take this idea into consideration and feel free to give any feedback or criticism to the idea.

this was actually suggested before. and it was denied due to the hand-holding nature of the suggestion.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

[mention]DrNerfariouz[/mention], ah okay that makes sense. But that's why in my suggestion I added the part about having a maximum amount per 24 hours, like 5 maximum or maybe even 1 or 2.

Don't be fooled either by how easy it sounds. For the daily Celadon quest I had to deliver a Rattata and I wanted it to have 140+ IV's before submitting it, and after 200+ Rattata's (I'm not exaggerating) I had to give up and submit a 134 IV Rattata as it I literally could not find one with over 140 IV's.

Nah. It would contrast the spirit of the game. Once you're end game, money is easy enough to acquire. Daily bug catching is essentially 100k for free a week as long as you do it. That combined with dig spots and love island rock smashes you make money consistently and easily.