Trio Lake Lottery Event

Neroli

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN : kingshukghosh

Answer 1 : Azelf

Answer 2 : lake trio, is a term used to describe the Legendary trio residing in the three lakes of Sinnoh: Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf. They are meant to represent knowledge, emotion, and willpower, respectively. They are based on the Imperial Regalia of Japan: the Yata no Kagami (wisdom), Yasakani no Magatama (benevolence), and Kusanagi (valor). Parts of their names come from fantasy creatures: pixies, sprites and elves, respectively. The other parts of their names come from pronouns: you (Uxie), me (Mesprit), and us (Azelf).

1. Which of the Lake Trio is the most playful?

2. According to an old Sinnoh folk tale, if you encounter the lake trio, what would you experience?

IGN : imhanjoo

Answer 1 : Mesprit

Answer 2 : The myth says that if you look into Uxie's eyes, you will suffer a loss of knowledge, if you touch Mesprit, your emotions will be drained and if you harm Azelf, you will lose your will.

pika_cute.gif.0869c869b2988173b7bbe2704ec1122d.gif

Apply To My Lovely Guild Genesis & Reborn : Best Guild In Server!

My Wishlist : List of Pokes!

WTS Pokes : My Lovely Shop!

" My Discord Tag: imhanjoo #4712 "

Answer 1 : Mesprit

Answer 2 : "Look not into the Pokémon's eyes. In but an instant, you'll have no recollection of who you are. Return home, but how? When there is nothing to remember? Dare not touch the Pokémon's body. In but three short days, all emotions will drain away. Above all, above all, harm not the Pokémon. In a scant five days, the offender will grow immobile in entirety."