suggestion about memberships

Oscar

hello, i want to suggest something about the membership, here should have more benefits by use the membership and not only doubles the exp and pokedollars. i suggest to change some poke to membership only in some areas.

for example in the route 1 in kanto, the wilds pokemon that can appears is:

pidgey

rattata

shinx with membership

hoot hoot in the night

caterpie in the night

if you dont have membership only should appear:

pidgey

rattata

caterpie

zubat

and hoot hoot and shinx addicional only with membership.

with this suggestion i suggest that the wild pokemon that can appear only appear in that region.

in kanto only appear the pokemon from number 1 until 150.

in johto only appear the pokemon from number 1 until 250.

in hoenn only appear the pokemon from number 1 until 386.

and if you have membership the pokemon that can appears could be the same that appear in the actual spawn.

with this way, there is a difference between a ms and not.

i know that the game is not p2w, but at last all the pokemon will be available for all the players, only if you have ms you can access to them early (not 1 or 2 pokemon by route ).

Hi there,

This system is already implemented. MS only pokes are shown as pink question marks in route spawn list if you haven't encountered them.

HOHaNQI.png

And if you've encountered certain pokes and open their datas in your pokedex, you will be able to see some "Pink" map names in the "Area" section, that means those pokes are available for MS only in those areas.

nAe5BFw.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

For example the pokemon that can be caught by the players without ms are:

~in kanto, only the pokemon since the number 1 until 151.

~in johto, the pokemon since number 1 until 250.

~in hoenn, the pokemon since number 1 until 386.

If a player has ms it could be catch all the pokemon that appears in the spawn actually, and to add 1 or 2 more.

It is only to limit the pokemon that can appear to the players that dont have ms, but at last all the pokemon can be accessible to the players without ms when they have in their respective regions.

I'm still not sure what you're suggesting. Players without ms can get many pokemon doing the Kanto story outside of the original 150. Budew is an example that most people catch to beat Brock. Limiting it to the original 150 isn't a good idea. One of PRO's best features is it's variety and how its not a carbon copy of the original games.

It is an idea to make a difference between the players that have a ms and the players that dont use a ms.

With ms have more variety of pokemon in all the regions, but if you dont have ms you have to wait to go to certains regions to get certain pokemon.

It is an idea to make a difference between the players that have a ms and the players that dont use a ms.

With ms have more variety of pokemon in all the regions, but if you dont have ms you have to wait to go to certains regions to get certain pokemon.

the system is fine as it is. There is literally no need to change the wqy MS spawns are now. basically ur suggesting restricting the game for non MS users, and that isnt in PROs best interests.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.