Whimsicott can't relearn Charm

Fons

Hi,

I don't know if someone reported this already but after finishing my Whimsicott i wanted to relearn it the move Charm. After checking both the Move Relearner and the Pre-evo Tutor i saw that it is impossible to relearn Charm while the dex says it learns it at lvl 28.

It is not listed on the move Relearner list and the only move you relearn with the Pre-evo tutor is Stun Spore.

So is there any way i can learn Charm to my whimsicott.

Here are a few screenshots:

Move Relearner List

87e446238ea0604f2b5b4a9edcc7f06b.png

Pre-evo Tutor

111184b62578aa307dec06109f588e51.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I don't know if someone reported this already but after finishing my Whimsicott i wanted to relearn it the move Charm. After checking both the Move Relearner and the Pre-evo Tutor i saw that it is impossible to relearn Charm while the dex says it learns it at lvl 28.

It is not listed on the move Relearner list and the only move you relearn with the Pre-evo tutor is Stun Spore.

So is there any way i can learn Charm to my whimsicott.

- snip -

Hey there, [mention]Fons[/mention]

I'm sorry for the inconvenience; the move[glow=pink]Charm[/glow]was thought as bugged, therefore removed from the tutors to avoid unnecessary money losses.

However, thanks to your report, it has been tested and proved as working, and will from now on be available for[glow=#40BF40]Whimsicott[/glow]at the Pre Evolution Move Tutor! :)

vTT7b2J.png

Have a good day! :Grin:

- [glow=lightgreen]Locked as solved[/glow] -