Lost all save data. How to recover?

Chuckdiesel954

I recently downloaded and played for hours. Saw there was no save button so I figured if I logged out it would automatically save. It did not. I restarted, played for a few minutes and logged out to see if it would save, it did, and continued to save as I played further. After getting my pokemon to lvl 25 mostly and beating a couple gyms, i turned PRO on today and was taken back to my very first game that was previously deleted, where pokemon are around lvl 13.. I'm not a happy camper right now. Will i be able to recover my last saved data?? Not willing to keep restarting

I recently downloaded and played for hours. Saw there was no save button so I figured if I logged out it would automatically save. It did not. I restarted, played for a few minutes and logged out to see if it would save, it did, and continued to save as I played further. After getting my pokemon to lvl 25 mostly and beating a couple gyms, i turned PRO on today and was taken back to my very first game that was previously deleted, where pokemon are around lvl 13.. I'm not a happy camper right now. Will i be able to recover my last saved data?? Not willing to keep restarting

make sure u logged into the right server , cause I don't think u can lose a such progress even when roll backs occur.

Aymaneforum.png

Hi [mention]ChuckDiesel954[/mention], as [mention]aymanex15[/mention] has said, please check which server you logged into? Progress is saved server side, but it's saved seperately for each server - for example, if you played on red server, and then logged into blue, your progress would be "reset" as it were, due to the different save states.

Please get back to me after trying it and let me know!

Gouseru-Sig3.png

Please do not PM me with questions - post them on the appropriate channels for everyone to see. [glow=red]Unsolicited messages will be sent to The Outer Dark[/glow]