Re-rolling legendary Pokemon IVS

Ninjasquirtles

I would like to see another method to re-roll legendary IVs instead of only PVPing, or at least a method that doesn't require you to WIN your pvp battles. I spent ~350 hours playing the game and filling out the dex just to receive a Latias with a total of ~20 IVs. And since I'm REALLY bad at battling, I don't really see myself ever being able to change the IVs. Believe it or not, there are lots of people like me who play PRO for the MMO aspect and are not interesting in battling even a little bit.

I'm not sure what a fair method should be as I'm not sure how hard it is or how long it takes to get 150 pvp coins, maybe everyone could pitch in an idea in this thread!

Thanks for reading, let me know what you think about this suggestion!

4OFRuz3.jpg

I would like to see another method to re-roll legendary IVs instead of only PVPing, or at least a method that doesn't require you to WIN your pvp battles. I spent ~350 hours playing the game and filling out the dex just to receive a Latias with a total of ~20 IVs. And since I'm REALLY bad at battling, I don't really see myself ever being able to change the IVs. Believe it or not, there are lots of people like me who play PRO for the MMO aspect and are not interesting in battling even a little bit.

I'm not sure what a fair method should be as I'm not sure how hard it is or how long it takes to get 150 pvp coins, maybe everyone could pitch in an idea in this thread!

Hi there,

This is already planned. Just wait for future updates :)

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Hi there,

This is already planned. Just wait for future updates :)

WOOT love u

4OFRuz3.jpg