Timer Countdown for PVP

Daenerys

Yeah timer is absolutely very helpful to force the playah to choose his move before the time of the turn being run out and put an automated "random move" if he tries not to comply after the given time is over. And recording as lose for intentional disconnection is a must as well.

Yeah timer is absolutely very helpful to force the playah to choose his move before the time of the turn being run out and put an automated "random move" if he tries not to comply after the given time is over. And recording as lose for intentional disconnection is a must as well.
I agree, a battle timer on turns would be very nice. People are also faking "freezes" to avoid losses now...

thank youuu guysss :kiss:

myVYGvo.gif

• ● ⬤ Proud Family of Chronos! ⬤ ● •

[glow=blue]signature credit to Mieon, check it here[/glow]

in ranked PvP, people who disconnect will have a loss marked instead of a DC. once ranked PvP is live, i encourage people to use it to avoid disconnecters not picking up losses

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

59911 in ranked PvP, people who disconnect will have a loss marked instead of a DC. once ranked PvP is live, i encourage people to use it to avoid disconnecters not picking up losses

thanks Arnie for the respon. How about fake freeze or AFK to avoid lose? because many battler use that to avoid lose. I dont want wasting my time for waiting that kind of unfair battle. :Frown:

myVYGvo.gif

• ● ⬤ Proud Family of Chronos! ⬤ ● •

[glow=blue]signature credit to Mieon, check it here[/glow]