Cocktail Bar {Red server}

Slaaaark

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi! Greetings! I'm Merl3 and i am interested in joining your guild. ^__^

i currently have 42hrs and 30mins of playtime and i play everyday i got addicted in PRO >//~//<

The reason i wanted to join the Cocktail club cuz a friend told me to join a guild and i wanted to your guild to be my new fam in game !

Thank you! And Cheers!~~

[[IT'S LIKE AN ENDLESS MOVIE THAT HAS NO HAPPY END]]

♡♢♤♧

cb.png

</SIZE>

Welcome to our guild :)

<i></i>

About us ~ Our Aim and ambitions

We are a newly founded guild , created by a bunch of friends who just want to enjoy the game to it's maximum levels. Our aim is to create the best environment inside our guild, a place where everyone will be able to meet new people , chill , have fun and enjoy the game without worrying about a thing. If you are a cool person that likes pokemon and PRO and you are looking for some friends, we would be glad to have you in our company.

As long as we can fulfill and maintain this goal, we will be also aiming at topping the competition ( PvP mostly ) since the best guild must be the best in everything :P

<i></i>

<SIZE size="150">Attention : You don't need to be a professional player in order to join. You need to be a good person though.

Requirements

1) You must be able to use discord ( our way of communication )

2) Be friendly and cool

3) Love c o c k t a i l s :RowletHeart:

Current Members

fantazi0

xApoman

alexg6

rav3n

billydrougas

MegaGnar

Arielgg

panasonic

sabrilemarocain

zarate619

Smokerog

SuHu

nicotine

s1deros

iluxure

t1dus13

betoven

Lyberator7

purplekush007

w3ikath

koukoubill

Niomode

SneakySeal

Darkb0y

hectoras

sklias77

bioggen

Fjcatchem

Temma

Will1994

miltos10

Crossimpact123

mouxritsa

Dimitrisdirk741

Rokra

Jimmynik

tiromuna

tpdd

kostalas

Nielsfeynman

Jackzfrost

Ghostmaster

Turboo

Ohdaddi

Aminah

MehmetCan

Edan

Mistake44

wiwid007

Frostteresa

ioanna

Moltisanti

seibuza

Infernoblaze

attis

energief

mastergippo

Ctsakiris

sanctius

linkaros

zorro1000

Mrunknown

Pithik

hardcor05

vastik

Raikoben100

Dankballs

xMais

Setzuen

Tasos21

Wasaloy

nutsunshine

psychoyousos

Nielsfeynman

alexsmith223

Brixxxxx

Martyria

Vasu003

Imjessehh

Shaiitear

Eggrollmaster

Emonzaemon

Axileas300

If you are interested in joining, make a post bellow (mentioning your ingame name, your playtime and the reason you want to join us)

or contact us on discord on either xApo#6369 / fantazi0#7872 / ikouts#8704 / 3anonymous3#9380 (or do both).

Important mention: Since our first guild reached 80/80 members , every new member will move to our second guild Cocktail Club. Depending on your activity levels you will be able to move to the first guild when spots are open.

So. That's it from us here. For everything else, you'll have to join and see for yourself :)

7zrD2jqHQh2nybMDWFxYVQ.png

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. You are awesome :Heart:

JonnyMcSizzle

115 Hr

I want to join a guild of players whom are friendly and helpful. I have good knowledge of Pokemon, but I am new to PRO and have fallen in love. I have beat Hoenn and currently gearing up for Sinnoh. I hope to hear back from you guys. Cheers!

Hello there. If you are still taking members I would like to join.

In game Name: Blazebrem

Hours in game: 2hr 18min (Joined on 1st of April this year and the game seems to love crashing and such on me -_-)

Reason: from what I have seen you are the ONLY Red Server guild that gives new players a chance to join a guild without having to be 18+ ORRR have 100+ hours of the game which can take ages. On top of this I feel I could help the guild out and do my part to help it grow. If you want a determined girl with the heart of a firey charizard then I am your girl. :D

jFxDOXH.png

[spoiler=Info]Silver Server.

Blazebrem - 2 Badges, 12HR+

Guild.

Celestial Member

Favourite Type.

Fire.

Favourite Starter.

Charmander - Charmeleon - Charizard

Discord.

Message me for details.

• 3 weeks later...