Cocktail Bar {Red server}

Slaaaark

IGN: Kapsized

Playtime. 436 hours

I would like to join a guild for a social environment and to make new friends in this game =))

IGN: Scryor

Playtime: 333 hours (so close to mew i can taste it)

I wanna join the guild to interact with a friendly community and meet new people who also love this game :)

add me on discord , my name is xApo#6369 to continue ^^

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello guys :Smile:

I am a very new player to red server. I am actually a player of yellow server but now I have started red as I finished Sinnoh, teleportation quest and subway quest on yellow.

My IGN:-GrandWarden

Red hours:-14

Yellow hours:-146

Why I want to join:- I just want to make new friends and help others. I also want to have fun.

Good luck guys :) and ty

IGN: jeremymagdael

Playtime: i don't get it, is it what time i can play per day? my answer is i can play 7 hours per day i think.

Reason: I just wanted to find some friends in the community of pokemon revolution online since i'm new and need guidance.

PS: i already have background in this kind of game since i played my little brother's gameboy a very long time ago and the game are also pokemon but just a little bit... so.... i don't really know basically xD but i have a little background. :thanks:

About the discord i just created my own discord account just now. so i can join. :thanks:

92FStm7.gif

Playtime: i don't get it, is it what time i can play per day? my answer is i can play 7 hours per day i think.

Reason: I just wanted to find some friends in the community of pokemon revolution online since i'm new and need guidance.

PS: i already have background in this kind of game since i played my little brother's gameboy a very long time ago and the game are also pokemon but just a little bit... so.... i don't really know basically xD but i have a little background. :thanks:

About the discord i just created my own discord account just now. so i can join. :thanks:

Hello :Smile:

If you are successful in applying, a leader or officer will contact you. Regarding "hours", they are not the number of hours you can play a game. It means, the total number of hours you have played PRO till now. To check your playtime/total hours, follow these steps :

1)Click on your trainer card

HkHPlQL.jpg

2)View your playtime

>

Good luck :)

Hello :Smile:

If you are successful in applying, a leader or officer will contact you. Regarding "hours", they are not the number of hours you can play a game. It means, the total number of hours you have played PRO till now. To check your playtime/total hours, follow these steps :

1)Click on your trainer card

HkHPlQL.jpg

2)View your playtime

>

Good luck :)

Thank you for the help, here i already revised it.

Playtime: 2 Hr 6 Min

92FStm7.gif

add/pm me on discord , my name is [glow=red]xApo#6369[/glow] ^^

Hello guys :Smile:

I am a very new player to red server. I am actually a player of yellow server but now I have started red as I finished Sinnoh, teleportation quest and subway quest on yellow.

My IGN:-GrandWarden

Red hours:-14

Yellow hours:-146

Why I want to join:- I just want to make new friends and help others. I also want to have fun.

Good luck guys :) and ty

welcome :D

add/pm me on discord , my name is [glow=red]xApo#6369[/glow] ^^

i already sent friend request ^^'' all i need to do is to wait for you to accept me. :thanks:

92FStm7.gif