Cocktail Bar {Red server}

Slaaaark

ye boooyyys (I really don't know what I am doing right now, I guess I'll do it "at the feeling" as we say in french ..... I don't even know if you guys will understand my jokes and that makes me cryin' T__T (my english is so bad #Icryeverytime) (#parenthesis inside a parenthesis) (#parenthesinception) (#whatyougonnado) )

well that was weird .....

so IGN you can call me Pivowt, I played around 220h but I'm still a noob <3 <3 don't know much about pokemon but I like this game !!

I finished hoenn a when it cames out and then stopped the game to go on osu ..... don't judge me ok ?!! and then I don't know I did things and stuff and then other things and blabla bla blalalaaa this post is getting boring lol. I think you can tell that I mainly want to chill on this game with some friends, cuz farming deinos alone in a corner during several hours in a row then figuring that they don't spawn the day to continue farming at night while the time is running and so is my fucking life !!!hhhhhhhhh ow shit that was a long sentence.... I need virtual friends to support me !

it's getting long I guess I'll just end this shitpost here. well that's it booooiiiiiiis

hope you smash that like button .....

as we say in french ... la bise mes kheys

PS : and yes I use discord like every one in 2017

sorry my username is weird :J'ai chaud putain#7534

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ye boooyyys (I really don't know what I am doing right now, I guess I'll do it "at the feeling" as we say in french ..... I don't even know if you guys will understand my jokes and that makes me cryin' T__T (my english is so bad #Icryeverytime) (#parenthesis inside a parenthesis) (#parenthesinception) (#whatyougonnado) )

well that was weird .....

so IGN you can call me Pivowt, I played around 220h but I'm still a noob <3 <3 don't know much about pokemon but I like this game !!

I finished hoenn a when it cames out and then stopped the game to go on osu ..... don't judge me ok ?!! and then I don't know I did things and stuff and then other things and blabla bla blalalaaa this post is getting boring lol. I think you can tell that I mainly want to chill on this game with some friends, cuz farming deinos alone in a corner during several hours in a row then figuring that they don't spawn the day to continue farming at night while the time is running and so is my [Censored] life !!!hhhhhhhhh ow [Censored] that was a long sentence.... I need virtual friends to support me !

it's getting long I guess I'll just end this [Censored] here. well that's it booooiiiiiiis

hope you smash that like button .....

as we say in french ... la bise mes kheys

PS : and yes I use discord like every one in 2017

sorry my username is weird :J'ai chaud putain#7534

check your pms ^^

Hi I was wondering if I could join I'll give the full details about me below

Ign = Bossman123 Hours = 1025k+ Why I'd like to join Cocktailbar (aside the fact that I like cocktails) most people think I'm bad at PvP so I'm here to prove them wrong I'll show them all who's #1 And I am available on Discord = Bossman123#6380

Re: C O C K T A I L B A R {Red server}

<r><E>:thanks:</E> <QUOTE author="xApoman" post_id="441934" time="1505304529" user_id="224120"><s>

</s>

<QUOTE author="SuHu" post_id="441930" time="1505304123" user_id="876391"><s>

</s>

you are an idiot <E>:Nervous:</E>

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

haha love you <3

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Famouszuker: i have 3days 15 hours and 17 min!. I never being on a guild and is my first time so im really really wnt to join in!. Im from costa rica!. I love pokemon and love making friends especialy from all over the world!. Thnx and respect!. <E>:Heart:</E></r>

Re: C O C K T A I L B A R {Red server}

<r><QUOTE author="Famouszuker" post_id="465372" time="1510234757" user_id="1848835"><s>

</s>

<E>:thanks:</E> <QUOTE author="xApoman" post_id="441934" time="1505304529" user_id="224120"><s>

</s>

<QUOTE author="SuHu" post_id="441930" time="1505304123" user_id="876391"><s>

</s>

you are an idiot <E>:Nervous:</E>

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

haha love you <3

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Famouszuker: i have 3days 15 hours and 17 min!. I never being on a guild and is my first time so im really really wnt to join in!. Im from costa rica!. I love pokemon and love making friends especialy from all over the world!. Thnx and respect!. <E>:Heart:</E>

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hey bro, check your pms for more info ^^</r>