My OT Bunnelby shows no OT

Jorogumo

Hello, I caught this Bunnelby 15 minutes ago and it still doesn't show my OT:

b70251726f0709abb4e12529cc2edfff.png

I'm starting to worry, because I've been farming a good one for days and I don't want this glitch to cause Bunnelby to disappear or something like that. I also want it to show my OT, because it's been so long since I caught something like this, and it would feel even more rewarding to see my name on it. I tried moving it up and down in my party. I logged out and logged back in 3 times. I even tried fighting a trainer. Nothing... I suspect that it might be because I traded it as soon as I got it to show it to a friend (who wanted to walk in the Pokécenter with it). Could someone please look into this? Thank you very much!

Indoor-Fishh.png

Hello, I caught this Bunnelby 15 minutes ago and it still doesn't show my OT:

b70251726f0709abb4e12529cc2edfff.png

I'm starting to worry, because I've been farming a good one for days and I don't want this glitch to cause Bunnelby to disappear or something like that. I also want it to show my OT, because it's been so long since I caught something like this, and it would feel even more rewarding to see my name on it. I tried moving it up and down in my party. I logged out and logged back in 3 times. I even tried fighting a trainer. Nothing... I suspect that it might be because I traded it as soon as I got it to show it to a friend (who wanted to walk in the Pokécenter with it). Could someone please look into this? Thank you very much!

Hello Jorogumo

I'm sorry for the caused inconvenience, but don't worry your Bunnelby won't disappear. Your Pokemon will act as a normal one, just your IGN will not appear on its summary. It would be an issue for Pokemon who are needed for certain quest (like level 80 Rattata for example) because it would prevents you to be the Original Trainer. Fortunately, this is not the case here.

About this bug more precisely, this can appears if your Pokemon ID is 0 and didn't got saved from the server. To avoid this, just relog and your Pokemon will automatically get its ID.

Anyway, congrats on that Bunnelby, and I wish you a nice day !

:Sing:

- Locked as answered -