IVEN Daycare Service

Fuzuke

186.gifWelcome to IVEN Daycare 186.gif

Here, the customer is always right ( i guess ? :devil: ). We are may be new in the scene of the pokemon's training in PRO.But that's why we are going to double efforts! We did many many pokemon's training on console & we played Showdown regularly before coming on PRO ( :Heart: ).

Here is our prices:

Level up:

fusuke_prix_1.png

Ev training:

fusuke_prix_2.png

Rules:

I - If you want a quick service, you have to say it before. ( We will tell you if we can do it, we're still high school students :v )

II - If you don't log in for 2 weeks after the service is done, your poke is gone and you can't report any daycarer.

III - Banned pokemon: Wynaut, Woobuffet, Shuckle, Slakoth, Unown, Smeargle, Ditto, Happiny.

IV - Payment will be done only after the service.

V- You can ask only a max number of 2 pokemon at time. ( Same reason that I. We are still students, so we can't take so much pokemon at time )

How to ask a service:

[b]In game nick:[/b]
[b]Ev Train (if needed):[/b]
[b]Level up (if needed):[/b]
[b]Time (if needed):[/b]
[b]Move to keep (if needed):[/b] 

Banned users :banned: : ( Care to you or we will call Squirtle's Gangsta )</COLOR></SIZE>

the-5-coolest-video-game-challenges-you-can-try-right-now-1070911.png

<SIZE size="150"><COLOR color="#FF4000">

---

Our daycarer: Fuzuke 28.gif Ushysder 244.gif Haku 59.gif

Daycare in progress:

Daycare done: Fuzuke : hippopotas defense evs (252) 449.gif Fuzuke : Shroomish atk and speed 252 285.gif

PS: Thanks to PizzaLovers Daycare Service, given that we are people really not endowed in display, we were inspired a bit much by them :<

FuzukeSigFinal.png

• 3 weeks later...