im lost help :(

Pghdave420

ok i been seaching the forums but cant find way back to kanto from johto.i have all 8 badges from johto but i dont think i beat the elite 4 yet.its been a year since i played and im lost big time.when i logged on i was in the dragons den 5 out of 6 pokemon are lv80+.i went to the south tried to get back to bark town but it wont let me go east.how do i get back to kanto to fight the elite 4.then im guessing i need to level a rattata to lv 80 to go to hoenn.thanks for the replies and sorry if my paragraph is confusing

ok i been seaching the forums but cant find way back to kanto from johto.i have all 8 badges from johto but i dont think i beat the elite 4 yet.its been a year since i played and im lost big time.when i logged on i was in the dragons den 5 out of 6 pokemon are lv80+.i went to the south tried to get back to bark town but it wont let me go east.how do i get back to kanto to fight the elite 4.then im guessing i need to level a rattata to lv 80 to go to hoenn.thanks for the replies and sorry if my paragraph is confusing

Hey, there, pghdave420,

Sorry, I've done Johto a looong time ago, so my informations may be outdated (although I'm pretty sure it isn't), but you should be able to go back to Kanto, especially since Johto's League is right next to Kanto's, so you have to go back anyway

Also, the boss to defeat in order to be able to go to Hoenn is inbetween those Leagues and you need to be Johto's Champion, so... Yeah. You have to get back there, no matter what. xD

What does the NPC say to you, when you try to go east? And if it's not a NPC blocking you, what is preventing you from going east?

well i went back to the south east of johto map and it was just a sparkling wall and it just wouldn't go to next screen.i know i beat all the gym masters i have all 8 badges.i just figured the elite 4 was next after the 8 badges.but sucks cause i cant remember shit since its been a whole year lol

Seeing as you've made your way out of the predicament you were in, I'll lock this post for you! :Shy:

-locked-

<i></i>

Gouseru-Sig3.png

Please do not PM me with questions - post them on the appropriate channels for everyone to see. [glow=red]Unsolicited messages will be sent to The Outer Dark[/glow]