Ban Snorlax

Kibitz

As many have encountered a snorlax in game before, you all know once it gets a curse in and from there on, it is impossible to win. Plus i feel that it's defense and spdefense is off the charts are maybe it's wrongly calculated in coding because 1x curse shouldn't be able to survive or have more than half hp by a 31iv swords danced garchomp. That's why I want to vote to ban it. Probably won't do much since many people use it to get "easy wins" and you may just think i'm salty xd. But It's a serious issue.

cqjN0su.gif

Kibitz the Whale

My Youtube Channel : https://www.youtube.com/c/Kibitz

My Twitch Channel : Twitch.tv/xkibitz

XfRMr90.gif

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, k.

Machamp, Conkeldurr, Lucario and so on

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

... :banned:

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

crawl in your bed like the gif in your signature, please

Snorlax can't stand 2 fighting moves and can't ohko the ones I have mentioned, I used to face a lot of Snorlax

stop with the nonsense threads and get some decent team with coverage

This :y:

Snorlax can't stand 2 fighting moves and can't ohko the ones I have mentioned, I used to face a lot of Snorlax

You don't do much pvp it seems. Plus it's your favourite pokemon. Not saying it has any relation but I don't think you have much experience against one.

cqjN0su.gif

Kibitz the Whale

My Youtube Channel : https://www.youtube.com/c/Kibitz

My Twitch Channel : Twitch.tv/xkibitz

XfRMr90.gif

You don't do much pvp it seems. Plus it's your favourite pokemon. Not saying it has any relation but I don't think you have much experience against one.

I have done around 2500 games if not more in PRO and finished twice Top25 with trash teams.

It is my second favorite one but I don't use it in PVP because as I said; it is easy to counter

Snorlax is indeed a threat and can solo by himself unprepared teams. But prepared teams don't really struggle with it and that's why it isn't ban worthy. Any decent fighting type can hard switch on his curse and still 2ohko it without being killed back. The most annoying thing in this is that you're playing with body slam paralyze chances.

Besides that, every curse set has its weakness. The mono body slam set gets walled by ghosts and the coverage set has no sleep talk which gives you 3 turns to take him out since snorlax is easily worn down and needs to rest. Not to mention that roar and whirlwind are a thing.

And finally with the addition of unaware, cm clef and curse quag make snorlax set up fodder.