Bye PRO !

so i finally decided i need to quit :)

i started in yellow server :) met awsome friends and people who helped me in the game when i was just a beginner in this game :)

for story helping and pvp guides special thanks to Hjlefur for guiding me :) tho i havent seen him online for last 1 year thanks for help :)

this game i loved it :) i played PRO like 18 hours non stop whole day once :) really loved this game

however my acc in yellow server was banned for mass acc creation but i am sure i created only 3 acc namely ishang7 / ishang4 and ishangiri123 :( i tried appealing many time but still they didnt listen to me

so i moved to blue and started playing there loved this game more cause i met a person in this game from my country :) that person is going to be my wife now :) yeah thats right i am going to marry her ^_^ thank you developer Shane for this awsome game and helping me get a life partner <3

thanks to everyone who supported me till now :) however all good things must come to an end :)

for the last two semesters in college i am unable to focus on exams cause i played this game all day even during exams how ever its time i consider my future :) so i have finally decided to quit for now :)

i hope i will be back but i am not sure :)

hope to play PRO 2.0 soon

Thanks Shane and other mods :)

PRO will always be my fav pokemon game

Farewell and best of luck with all you do in the future :)

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.