Hello I'm new here and have some problems

Eitan678

Yo pretty sure u have to b in a Pokemon Center to trade. There's two Pokemon you listed you have to trade them to evolve however I think there's a few more. You might be able to find somebody that you could trade your Pokemon to and then they could trade it back. Be careful. Take screenshots just in case. Of the conversation and such

plasmabadge.png

hello

How do I do Trade With another player ?

How do I develop Pokemon Graveler TO Golem ?

How do I develop Pokemon kadabra to alakazam ?

Hello Eitan678 and welcome to PRO !

First of all, in order to be able to trade in PRO you must obtain the 4th Kanto Badge (Rainbow Badge ▪︎ Celadon City).

Once you have it, just meet your trade partner in the same Poke Center, double click on it (or use the chat command : /trade <nickname>) and select Trade.

As [mention]Icefyra[/mention] advised you, when you trade with someone else you don't trust, take some screenshots or your trade agreement and PM discussion. These evidence would help you in case you need to report someone because of a scam, for example.

327623poke.png ▶︎ How to get Golem & Alakazam ?

You just have to trade your Graveler and Kadabra, these both Pokemon evolve through trading.

If you need staff support to trade-evo your Pokemon, please use this thread : Evolution Request Megathread

075.png Trade trade.png076.png

064.png Trade trade.png065.png

If you need further assistance, feel free to ask :Sing:

I accidentally killed Snorlax and got a way to return it ?

I'm afraid that you now have to find another one by your own way, we won't refund Pokemon that you killed. Have a check to your Pokedex, it displays all the localisations where you can find another Snorlax.

If you still need assistance feel free to use the in game channel "Help". Since we answered to your main question, I'm going to lock this thread.

I wish you a nice day and a good game :Sing:

- Locked as answered -