PRO meet PMD? Pokemon Mystery Dungeon? ;)

Asapp

Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon? ;)

<t>depending how good the devs and their tools are, may or may not be too hard. all it would really take is a random door. 100 people walk into the same door, only 10 appear on the same map. all maps look the same, all minimap pokedexy thing is just ???. can charge a fee for every door entry or something to try and soak up some of the Duck Tower gold pile that is the econ.</t>

Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon? ;)

<r><QUOTE author="Roccus"><s>

</s><POST content="59954"><s></s>59954<e></e></POST> I don't see how mystery dungeon can be added in a pokemon mmo<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Not added in PRO. A seperate new game for the future. As in once PRO is out of beta and roaring with popularity ofc. They'll want to branch off into new things. Unfortunately a pokemon ranger game is impossible. :/</r>

59954 I don't see how mystery dungeon can be added in a pokemon mmo

Not added in PRO. A seperate new game for the future. As in once PRO is out of beta and roaring with popularity ofc. They'll want to branch off into new things. Unfortunately a pokemon ranger game is impossible. :/

Leaving Beta means we have officially announced a full game, which isn't going to be happen due to copyright issues. Nor a seperate game will be made under the name PRO since we're not a company. I can safely say that this suggestion is denied.

spacer.png

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.