A suggestion from a new player!

Badpiripiri

I liked the time I played, and I will give my feedback.

(Remember it's just my opinion)

1. Allow us to choose the distance in battle.

In my opinion, when i battle, i feel so far away from my enemy, so allowing to change the distance would be great because it would give more options to those who prefer it closer or keep as it is at the moment.

2. Add animations to pokemons, so physical attacks feel more impactful, of course with a opition to disable it for bad computers. (This is just a change that would give more life to the battle in my opinion)

3. Zoom in and zoom out.

Maybe it's just me but the map feel awkward because of being close I feel that everything is very large (mainly the grass)

4. Improve the HUD and add some sound effects.

Adding sound effects when choosing some option (in battle) in the menu (Fight, Pokemon, Items and run), would make me less confused sometimes (yeah sometimes i get lost).

When our pokemon dies, open automactly our pokemon list (small change that would improve the game).

Add Sections on the bag (Potions, pokeballs, berrys, etc.).

And make our pokemon health bar more noticable (in terms of color, size and design) and it would be cool flashing when low with a sound effect.

Thanks for reading and leave your opinion on the suggestions.

Hey there [mention]BadPiriPiri[/mention],

1. I really don't get what you mean honestly. The battle window or the line of sight of NPCs?

2. Battle animations are something an artist has to do; something like this requires a lot of time and focus but surely more move animations will come in the future. There is already an option to disable them though.

3. press "F2", the console should open.

type in either

>

staffview 1

or

>

staffview 2

4. I agree on improving the HUD, more or less improving the backpack would be quite good.

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Hey there @BadPiriPiri,

1. I really don't get what you mean honestly. The battle window or the line of sight of NPCs?

2. Battle animations are something an artist has to do; something like this requires a lot of time and focus but surely more move animations will come in the future. There is already an option to disable them though.

3. press "F2", the console should open.

type in either

>

staffview 1

or

>

staffview 2

4. I agree on improving the HUD, more or less improving the backpack would be quite good.

1. the distance of battle between pokemon (Wild pokemon or a NPC/Player pokemon)

2. Yeah, alright.

3. Thanks!

Thank you for your reply. :D