..:: Dapper's Art! [2 SLOTS AVAILABLE] ::..

Dappar

6aTtCzm.png

Commission for a lovely Deviantart user, of their OC Veksus! He's a skilled and serious fighter (though is life-loving outside of combat!), who can unleash magic~.

I do commissions~ Poke me if you're interested.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Due to changes in our rules, we no longer allow the sale or art for real money on our forum. You can continue to sell for in-game money if you like.

I've removed all Paypal, social media, payment links, etc. Let me know if you want your post closing because of this.

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Due to changes in our rules, we no longer allow the sale or art for real money on our forum. You can continue to sell for in-game money if you like.

I've removed all Paypal, social media, payment links, etc. Let me know if you want your post closing because of this.

Please close it then!

hey if you still sell i would buy an signature with ig money ofc here is my discord if you want

aminnation#1182

Sorry, I don't do it for in-game money!

I do commissions~ Poke me if you're interested.