[Yellow Server] Mikami vs Beerussama - Epic PvP - HD 1080P

Mikami

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

piQzWwz.jpg

Hello PRO community! I bring to you a PvP video for the 2nd Ladder Tournament with my oponnent and friend Dradon89.

1. What is the reason for the video?

<i></i>

I had said that I would not participate in a PRO tournament, but the prize (EPIC Naive Deino) was very interesting to me, because this pokémon can serve as substitute of a pokémon of my main team. This was the first and main reason that encouraged me to participate in the tournament.

The second reason I decided to attend was to see the level of all the players who are in the tournament.

Unfortunately my first opponent of the tournament was a friend, whom I would not want to face in the first round.

I was a bit sad, because we both wanted this prize a lot... I wanted to a substitute Pokémon for my official team, and he to use in his Monotype Dark Team.

Sorry ... But I'm not a person who thinks only of herself and then this time I had to accept my defeat and put my pride aside (You will understand when watching the video).

I had to record this video and post because I had never recorded a video with my friend Dradon and this would be a good opportunity, even more so because our second PvP was very beautiful.

2. General comments / Credits

<i></i>

I'm not very good at video editing, but I did everything for the public to like. I hope you like it =)

Preferably watch in HD, full screen.

Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvCpQ1d8_ZU

Thank You for all people ^-^

[mention]TheAkalli[/mention] Thank You! I'm wait too for yellow and red to merge, I want to record a video with you too haha xD

[mention]iSmurfy[/mention] Wow, thank you for the comment!

I send a bug for u two in my next video <3

• 3 weeks later...