Item DISAPPEARED

Pikpachu

I was heading through 223 route to sinnoh league cave to hunt deino. I had lead my 23lvl abra so i couldnt run away from Wild pokemons. I give it smoke ball and seconds later i come across a trainer. I use exit game to escape battle and when i relogin i move forward and encounter wild pokemon again. i coulnt run away and my sync died. then i see i dont have smoke ball on it. I search backpack and its not there. I even searched my abra 7lvl i used to hunt on 214 in case some weird roleback happened. NOTHING. My smokeball was lost....HELP PLS

gifeditor_20180101_132119.gif

• 3 weeks later...

^

Hi Pikpachu, sorry for your waiting and inconvenience. I came here to tell you that your problem has not been ignored.

By now we are looking after this, sadly i cannot give you a proper solution yet but i will bookmark your topic and me or another staffer will contact you as soon as possible when problem will be solved.

Wish you a good game, and sorry again for the problem occurred. We will do our best to find a solution

JAdgaSJ.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Thanks.

^

Hi, sorry for waiting. Sadly there is nothing we can do to retrieve said items. Hope this problem wont occur again in future.

- Locked -

JAdgaSJ.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Thanks.