Legendary IV's reroll

Snowbull

Hi, i have a suggestion, since rerolling legendaries really cost a lot of pvp coins i suggest to make it a little bit easyer in this way...

Before, we coudln't lock ivs to reroll so what i suggest is that for every legendary, we can choose 1 stat to reroll let me explain better.

for example, pa 150 pvp coins to reroll only speed and the other ivs doesn't change, that would be 150 pvp coins for 1 stat only but at least if u get very close to a good one with the normal rerolls, u can do that. i hope u appriciate the idea. have fun

JxEhvYc.gif

basically if you have enough time/coins, you can get a 6x31ivs legendary, what a brilliant idea!

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

[mention]snowbull[/mention], so you could only reroll one stat as often as you want?

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.