Shiny Banette/Shiny Cradily.

Hey all, im thinking about selling some shinies so putting these up for offering. You can leave your offer below. I dont have a start price or insta. If i like the offer i will contact you, if i dont like the offer i wont.

dont bother posting pvp pokes since i most likely wont accept any of those.

QBbabwiFQkSTizFHXeS5KA.png

7pESuU5OQ1WFQCDnLlb-Fg.png

Popinsmoke_signiture.png

Re: Shiny Mawile(only one in blue) Shiny Banette/Shiny Cradily.

<r><QUOTE author="Silky45" post_id="454891" time="1508052373" user_id="1856285"><s>

</s>

Interested in Banette and Cradily if you put a price

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Cradily at least 6m, Bannete 4m.</r>

Popinsmoke_signiture.png

I didn’t scan anybody first of all, that was a valuation we agreed together. I really think that is the price for it, but I found funny that You came in my topic saying it was worth much less and that you have seen many going for 4m or less and now I try to get 6m. Be humble

JxEhvYc.gif

I didn’t scan anybody first of all, that was a valuation we agreed together. I really think that is the price for it, but I found funny that You came in my topic saying it was worth much less and that you have seen many going for 4m or less and now I try to get 6m. Be humble

first of all, u knew very well that price is not even close to what its worth. and second of all, if you would read you can see i said 6m in that post. so shame for ur failed attempt to be funny or whatever lol. better luck next time.

Popinsmoke_signiture.png

mawile removed.

Oh you removed my Mawile :Ambivalent:

Can i know if it's sold ?

If yes, to who and how much ? Just to know where he is in case of i want to buy it back later :Angel:

Collecting shinies from 1st and 2nd generations in Silver Server. Take a look at my collect here.

Visit my pvp shop here and my shiny shop here. You can even take a look at my wish list here.