Bosses CD

Mynamels

Hello, i was thinking... why we have to wait the whole cd of a boss even if we lose? i mean why?

so my idea is reduce the CD in 50% or even 100% for those who lose vs a boss! since there are bosses with 15 cd DAYS! which is insane cd time to wait if you lose!

what you guys think?!

Logopit_1515330864779-512x288.png

Isn't that the whole idea of boss fights? It is supposed to be something challenging and given the fact that those aren't even hard, like literally non of them are hard.

There are around 8 pokemon in total you need to beat every single boss in this game.

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

[mention]PurpleMauth[/mention] this is not just about losing, how many times didn't you got dc while doing a boss? or a server crash? come on dude.. it's just bad to wait 10 days or more... cuz of that... or at least do 2 loses b4 giving any DC ... to avoid those exploits

Logopit_1515330864779-512x288.png

@PurpleMauth this is not just about losing, how many times didn't you got dc while doing a boss? or a server crash? come on dude.. it's just bad to wait 10 days or more... cuz of that... or at least do 2 loses b4 giving any DC ... to avoid those exploits

I've played this game for a year and a half. I don't think I can remember a time that I've disconnected mid battle. Don't act like the servers are mega unstable, because they aren't. They were unstable Pre-yellow server. They have been tremendously better since.

Server crashes is not something we can control. Despite of that, we wouldn’t decrease bosses CD. Bosses should be your ULTIMATE Challenge and are meant to be hard. Also, many of them may be beaten with some tricks found by players. We are aware of that and we appreciate the fact that the community cooperates to succeed in their quests. Also many rewards would lose their rarity if we reduced bosses’s cd. Even cutting down the cd in case of a loss is something we would refuse now. Our aim is to invite players to find new teams, train new pokes and try again. They are hard, but considered by many experienced players “easy” since they have found a good team to use for each of them.

Also, we keep on tracking players feedbacks about bosses, looking at some changes and buffs in case of need.

Wishing you all good luck, im going to lock this post since enough considerations were given.

Have you all a good game ^^

JAdgaSJ.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Thanks.