Yellow Server - Lost a boss because the server became offline

Crenatoph

Hi guys, Today I was playing PRO at the yellow server, and I was fighting with Professor Oak boss, and then the server became offline.

I want to know if I can get other chance to face the boss again, because it was not my fault.

There is some way to speak with a GM or someone responsible by the game.

Thanks for attention.

Hi guys, Today I was playing PRO at the yellow server, and I was fighting with Professor Oak boss, and then the server became offline.

I want to know if I can get other chance to face the boss again, because it was not my fault.

There is some way to speak with a GM or someone responsible by the game.

Thanks for attention.

Hello crenatoph, and foremost: sorry for the inconvenience!

Unfortunately, we cannot refund anything lost due to a crash, as stated here:

Lost by crash issues

Including disconnections and rollbacks

Some times when the game crashes/stuck, you might lose your a bit of your progress. Keep in mind that game is in BETA and crashes can happen any time. You will not be given anything you lost in a rollback/crash/stuck as it's responsbility. Please take the time to read the following thread Hit by a rollback?. We are so sorry for your case, however, it will not have any action go further for your case.

Please note that this is a non negotiable issue. I understand that it is frustrating, but you will have to wait the full boss cooldown before being able to challenge him again, and we cannot reset the boss cooldown either due to ethical reasons.

Again, I'm sorry for the inconvenience, and I wish you a great day!

- [glow=lightgreen]Locked as answered[/glow] -