How to Level up nornal stats?

Hellionanon

Hi guys, i know about evs and ivs, thats not problem For me, but i dunno if how i can Level up de right form, For example...

1 raticate (2 speed evs)

And ill Level up with him, my nornal or white points can up too? Or only the evs? Because i got confused when i played yerterday )':, someone can explain me with apples(with patient)? :(

ada3.png

Maybe a repetition for you, but I want to go save:

A green coloured stat = +10%

A orange coloured stat = -10%

The blue numbers (ev´s) = 0,25 stats (so 4 ev´s are 1 stat at level 100)

Orange numbers (iv´s) = 1 Iv = 1 stat at level 100

White numbers = Your stat in total

The reason why you are confused is because your Poke might not be at level 100, every iv or ev is

manipulating your total stat (The white numbers) but the effect is not very high at low level Pokes.

Since my english is not the best maybe once again in other words: You get higher *white* stats with higher iv´s and higher ev´s and the nature of the Pokemon (green, orange coloured stats).

This numbers has no other use then increasing your final stat (white numbers).

Edit: If you are still confused: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=66600

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L

ada3.png

Maybe a repetition for you, but I want to go save:

A green coloured stat = +10%

A orange coloured stat = -10%

The blue numbers (ev´s) = 0,25 stats (so 4 ev´s are 1 stat at level 100)

Orange numbers (iv´s) = 1 Iv = 1 stat at level 100

White numbers = Your stat in total

The reason why you are confused is because your Poke might not be at level 100, every iv or ev is

manipulating your total stat (The white numbers) but the effect is not very high at low level Pokes.

Since my english is not the best maybe once again in other words: You get higher *white* stats with higher iv´s and higher ev´s and the nature of the Pokemon (green, orange coloured stats).

This numbers has no other use then increasing your final stat (white numbers).

Edit: If you are still confused: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=66600

Oh i see my friend, can you speak spanish?

And when u Level up the white or total stats get some different? For example:

My abra have 10 total stat from s.attack and i kill another abra he will get 1 s.attack un Evs but if he Level up with the abra Battle the white points or special attack will up to 11 too???

My spanish isnt that great, I think english is the better way.

When a Pokemon levels up its stats will increase. How much at each stat depends on the Pokemon and the level.

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L

Oh i see my friend, can you speak spanish?

My abra have 10 total stat from s.attack and i kill another abra he will get 1 s.attack un Evs but if he Level up with the abra Battle the white points or special attack will up to 11 too???

Hello there!

Bulbapedia's page on Pokémon's Statistics can answer your questions in details, and probably even makes you discover new things in the process :Angel:

- [glow=white]Quote for visibility[/glow] -

When a Pokémon grows a level, its stats will increase. For each level gained (ignoring Nature), stats will increase by 1/50 the base stat value, and 1/100 the combined individual value and effort value.