Some shinys

Here is the imgur album with shiny pokes that i will sell for good price.

Yesterday Shamac throwed a bomb on economy of yellow server and due this alot of ppl started or will start to sell good pokes for cheap. I won't hide I also want to get one of shinys from Shamac, so this is why i made this shop. But there is one thing - I won't sell pokes for cheap. I understand i may not get the poke i want, so i prefer to keep poke over selling it for cheap.

I am accepting pokedollars and prefering em over coins and trade for other shinys. But this still can be done... I can trade 2 or 3 shinys for high tier shiny etc.

Sorry for long message :D Have fun and enjoy!

All offers that i don't like will be refused / ignored !

Don't ask how much, just give me an offer.

0dMAnEX.png

qsbcPlB.png

e1BXQya.png

DyMu4P5.png

Mara9nO.png

A85UScb.png

9bBMq5V.png

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha shamac sell cheap shiny rare and you sell this with high for buy shiny shamac. Omg. Its wrong

Bro! Your opinion is very important for me, tnx for your message but please, don't send unnecesary messages.

If you want to bit then bid, if no just ignore.

Hahaha,, @syhno and i not sure can get fennekin right. They want it too and they have money much than me. :Frown:

I thiking justlegend, syhno and another just sell shiny when shamac be seller. After it they are trainer pokemon and collector shiny again. So, Good luck :y: :Cool:

tM9RngQ.png