Purple screen

Thughost

Hello,

I've downloaded the new version of the game on mac and I'm getting a purple screen... I can't do anything at all...

Screen_Shot_2017-10-18_at_9.11.12_AM.png

I was wondering if this is a problem everyone is having or if it is just me...

Thanks in advance! I love the game!

-snip-

Hey there!

Have you tried re-downloading the Client and reinstalling it? Delete all past PRO folders and files, and clean your temp files as well. Make sure all of your drivers are up to date. Also, make sure that you are following these steps when installing the mac client. Please try these steps out, and let me know if they help you resolve the issue!

Until we meet again.

Hey Shaui! I just did everything you said and I'm still getting the same error the whole screen just goes purple... It's just a graphic error because by randomly clicking I was able to get in the game but it's impossible to do anything, most of the game is purple. I got a screenshot of it

Screen_Shot_2017-10-18_at_1.53.28_PM.png

Thanks for trying to help! I was so exited to play today :( I'm glad someone is here to help!

-snip-

-snip-

Hey there! One solution that has fixed this issue for another user was to update their mac to the latest version. You can check what version you are running by clicking on the upper left side of the screen (on the Apple) in order to check your Systems details. Please try updating your system. and then redownloading the game and then seeing if you get the same results.

Until we meet again.