purple screen

Deadlyassassin

-snip-

Hey there!

Have you tried re-downloading the Client and reinstalling it? Delete all past PRO folders and files, and clean your temp files as well. Make sure all of your drivers are up to date. Also, make sure that you are following these steps when installing the mac client. Please try these steps out, and let me know if they help you resolve the issue!

Until we meet again.

-snip-

Hey there!

Have you tried re-downloading the Client and reinstalling it? Delete all past PRO folders and files, and clean your temp files as well. Make sure all of your drivers are up to date. Also, make sure that you are following these steps when installing the mac client. Please try these steps out, and let me know if they help you resolve the issue!

it is still purple :(...........

I'm having the same issue, it is a problem with the new update on mac only (nobody seems to be having any problem). I already have a post with a screenshot of it. You're not alone! haha And I also went through these steps and I'm getting the same error, nothing changed.

Did u guys reset all the files u have before then re download and plz check ur computer type if its 32 bit or 62 bit then download if it helps

Hey! Thanks for helping! I deleted all the previous pokemon files. This issue is only happening on Mac. There's no option of 32/64bit for macs anyway. I've played PRO for a couple of years and I went through a lot of updates and I've never had this problem before so I'm assuming this is a client issue (then again, I'm no expert and of course, I could be wrong) Do you play with a mac? If yes, is it working for you?

-snip-

Hey there! One solution that has fixed this issue for another user was to update their mac to the latest version. You can check what version you are running by clicking on the upper left side of the screen (on the Apple) in order to check your Systems details. Please try updating your system and seeing if you get the same results.

Until we meet again.