grew up playing pokemon

yo guys, EVOL here, my first pokemon game was gold and silver, had both, but played gold more, was content with playing the same gen til my dad got me the lucario movie, he became my favorite pokemon, then heart gold soul silver came out, only could afford heart gold, loved the new mechanics and all the stuff they added, getting to experience my home in a new time, the nostalgia brought tears to my eyes, then after i got both black and white, thats when i got into competitive battling, i had a hard time making a team since i liked so many pokemon, so i decided to narrow it down to my favorites while still experimenting with pokemon i like, i liked to play around with diff combos and sets, but over time i've grown close to a certain combo of pokemon, my team will always have lucario, charizard, forretress, gliscor, and a eeveelution, the sixth slot is the one that changes alot, missed black and white 2 but got xy, first pokemon i encounter? a riolu, it was destiny, didn't get the nature i wanted but it was still a strong one, funny how the things you love most always come back to you, now thats enough of my sappy nostalgia trip lel, i found pro cause i was talking to my bro and he told me about this, i think this game is great, i get to co-op the story with my poke rivals, mentors, and students, it's great, and the game is still fun alone as well, i play on red and blue server, red is my main but i'm not very far, i just beat misty, co-oping with my friend so i don't wanna go that far ahead of em, so when i get to certain point i go back to play blue, see y'all in either server! i'm just some dude who loves pokemon, can't wait to trade, battle, and chat with all you great trainers! peace! :Angel:

- snip -

Hey [mention]TH3EVOL0NE[/mention] and welcome to PRO! :Grin:

I'd advise you to check our Game Guides forum and the PRO Wiki :)

If you need help, take a look to our Resolution Center forum, or seek out Live Chat support via our Official Discord Server, we’ll do our best to assist you.

Feel free to also check out our Facebook Page, Twitter, Youtube Channel, and Instagram as well !

Good luck on your journey, and hope you'll keep enjoying it as much as you seem to do now :Angel:

yo guys, EVOL here, my first pokemon game was gold and silver, had both, but played gold more, was content with playing the same gen til my dad got me the lucario movie, he became my favorite pokemon, then heart gold soul silver came out, only could afford heart gold, loved the new mechanics and all the stuff they added, getting to experience my home in a new time, the nostalgia brought tears to my eyes, then after i got both black and white, thats when i got into competitive battling, i had a hard time making a team since i liked so many pokemon, so i decided to narrow it down to my favorites while still experimenting with pokemon i like, i liked to play around with diff combos and sets, but over time i've grown close to a certain combo of pokemon, my team will always have lucario, charizard, forretress, gliscor, and a eeveelution, the sixth slot is the one that changes alot, missed black and white 2 but got xy, first pokemon i encounter? a riolu, it was destiny, didn't get the nature i wanted but it was still a strong one, funny how the things you love most always come back to you, now thats enough of my sappy nostalgia trip lel, i found pro cause i was talking to my bro and he told me about this, i think this game is great, i get to co-op the story with my poke rivals, mentors, and students, it's great, and the game is still fun alone as well, i play on red and blue server, red is my main but i'm not very far, i just beat misty, co-oping with my friend so i don't wanna go that far ahead of em, so when i get to certain point i go back to play blue, see y'all in either server! i'm just some dude who loves pokemon, can't wait to trade, battle, and chat with all you great trainers! peace! :Angel: