Bug after finishing main Halloween Quest

Giorgio25

After beating Gorge in Unison Mountain 3F, all mayors will be reunited in Gorge's house.

I've talked with Camelia and I've received 100 Event Points, one of my friend talked to Gorge, he received 100 Event Points as me but he also had the opportunity to choose a second price between Vampire Clothes and Houndoom Mount.

Now if I talk to Gorge he will only talk about the phantump quest.

I don't know if it's supposed to be like that or if it's only a bug.

Here is the picture that my friend took to the screen.

kXnP5oN.jpg

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think, i know what's the problem.

The people who don't get the reward, speak to the Mayor Camelia so they don't get the reward.

The quest are finish and no reward is purpose.

So in my opinion, if the player speak to the Mayor Camelia or the other Mayor and not the Mayor Gorge, they don't have the reward of the quest.

So it's a script problem (bug).

Thank you if you can answer me fast asap.

After beating Gorge in Unison Mountain 3F, all mayors will be reunited in Gorge's house.

I've talked with Camelia and I've received 100 Event Points, one of my friend talked to Gorge, he received 100 Event Points as me but he also had the opportunity to choose a second price between Vampire Clothes and Houndoom Mount.

Now if I talk to Gorge he will only talk about the phantump quest.

I don't know if it's supposed to be like that or if it's only a bug.

Here is the picture that my friend took to the screen.

kXnP5oN.jpg

Hi there,

Thank you for reporting this bug, it should be fixed now. Sorry for the inconvinience caused.. As for your rewards, please reply here with your choice, Vampire Clothes or Houndoom Mount. Also include in what server are you playing. I will mail them to your mailbox.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Thanks for your answer.

Soo, it's some members of my guild, they don't have acces to the rewards.

All on the Red Server.

"Redwolf59", "Miwez" & "Vdamsdu12" wants and choice the Houndoom Mount reward.

Thanks for your help and no problem for our help on reportings bug / scripts problems.

I'm from Red Server with IGN: kadajblade.

I didn't recieve Pumpkin Hat and my choice is Vampire Set as part of halloween quest reward.

Refunded.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Hi there,

Thank you for reporting this bug, it should be fixed now. Sorry for the inconvinience caused.. As for your rewards, please reply here with your choice, Vampire Clothes or Houndoom Mount. Also include in what server are you playing. I will mail them to your mailbox.

I’m happy to know that everything is fixed now :Crazy:

I’m playing in Blue Server, IGN: Giorgio25 and I would take the Houndoom Mount.

Hi there,

I’m happy to know that everything is fixed now :Crazy:

I’m playing in Blue Server, IGN: Giorgio25 and I would take the Houndoom Mount.

Refunded. Please check your mailbox. You can find mailboxes in front of Pokecenters.