Sviper

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...

Welcome back to PRO @Sviper,

I'm only an artist so I cant discuss much about game mechanic suggestions ,but ill try to answer what I can regarding about some art related things ,and general know how. 

• Create and add Alolan Ninetales as a Mount and maybe as well Shiny Alolan Ninetales Mount.

Answer:  Not an unfeasible suggestion just would take a little time after breaks regarding major releases. 

• Make Basic Female, Casual Female, CatWoman, SailorMoon, Harley Quinn, Aqua Diva Dress, Fuchsia Diva Dress and Silver Diva Dress for Males as well. As well make Male ones to Females. As well to be able wear both gender versions on each gender. I'm male who likes wear/dress High Heels, Female Boots, Skirts, Dresses and more, so would be nice dress like I want while being male in-game.

Answer: At this moment in time were not going to make major changes regarding all the various dresses ,and outfits that are male or female exclusives ,but there may be a few equipment items that will be changed for both in the future. 

Answer:  We have similar items that might be close to the originals ,but I believe there was a reason made to try to make PRO more of a unique experience. I do recall we did add a backpack for a seasonal event which was a nice touch for those who enjoy backpacks on there avatars. Potentially we will see more caps ,and general base outfits ,and backpacks in the future to give it more of an authentic trainer feel. 

• Create and add clothes based on Digimons and Humans from both Anime and Games.

Answer:  There have been some cosmetics that take derivatives from other source materials. I'm not so sure about digimon ,but we have quite a few accessory items from many different anime's used. 

• The rest of Balls created and added to game. Currently we have only: Poké, Great, Ultra, Master Balls.

Answer:  There are many event balls in game currently that can be found at event npc vendors during any major holiday event. You can get level balls, cherish balls, heal balls, various others for event points. 

• Add new Evolutions for old Pokémon introduced in Legends: Arceus and Scarlet & Violet (Wyrdeer, Kleavor, Ursaluna, Annihilape, Farigiraf, Dudunsparce, Kingambit). Maybe Alolan, Galarian, Hisuian, Paldea forms/variants and their evolutions plus maybe convergent species as well.

Answer:  I believe we should add the prior generations before adding stuff from Scarlet ,and Violet ,but I'm just an artist so I have no say regarding spawns or additions. 

• Add Unova, Kalos, Alola, Galar, Paldea, maybe Hisui regions into the game. For Unova you could do 2 starting points/stories like this:

Answer:  Currently I believe most of the player-base is waiting for Astrella.

• Add Seasons like 5th Generation had to effect game and effect encounters a long side with time.

Answer:  Would probably take a overhaul on systems that might take an extensive time testing ,and development we are using for other major releases unfortunately.