wts godly timid h.a snivy ( hp grass :))

Daicamax

I'll insta it @ 1.5M

Did he sell it to you after you insta bought it?

If not you can report him for fake selling :)

We haven't do the trade since Seller hasn't been online since I posted my reply. But I'll wait for a reply for him :Smile: :thanks:

Just be carefull take some ss cause he has done this to me too.

(I reported but as it seems staff didnt do anything so he keeps doing the same) :)

Yo guys,

so uhhh, I've been reading some stuff that says that I'm some ingame friend of Daicamax. Well, and I'm well aware that this does not sound as authentic, but I am not friends or anything related to that to Daicamax whatsoever. I just saw his Snivy in chat and thought I'd offer him my 2 cents cuz I thought it was a nice Snivy, you can trace back all chats and all trades you want, Daicamax did not do anything wrong. I think he did not notice the bids on forum, which were hours later and he wanted to sell it fast, I got lucky hehe :Angel:

Why should he bother in engaging in suspicious trades anyways, I saw him on the top ladder. :confused:

Sukres

Yo guys,

so uhhh, I've been reading some stuff that says that I'm some ingame friend of Daicamax. Well, and I'm well aware that this does not sound as authentic, but I am not friends or anything related to that to Daicamax whatsoever. I just saw his Snivy in chat and thought I'd offer him my 2 cents cuz I thought it was a nice Snivy, you can trace back all chats and all trades you want, Daicamax did not do anything wrong. I think he did not notice the bids on forum, which were hours later and he wanted to sell it fast, I got lucky hehe :Angel:

Why should he bother in engaging in suspicious trades anyways, I saw him on the top ladder. :confused:

Sukres

np , you keep it ,sorry all